The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - update: 10+ million copies sold worldwide in first three days (fastest selling title in the Zelda series)

Keyser_Soze

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

It went down to a 95 at metacritic.

:(

I still think this is a lock for GOTY unless Starfield absolutely crushes it. 

Hide contents

It won't because Bethesda.

Why would you care about the metacritic?

game is incredible, enjoy it.

36 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Why would you care about the metacritic?

game is incredible, enjoy 

I do keep an eye on it. Reviews matter to me and I know everyone else here doesn't give two shits. That's fine but please don't question why I keep an eye on metacritic. :angry-fap-small:

@Biggie I checked this evening and I'm at 30 hours which I guessed the other day. I don't see anymore towers for me to get and shrines are dwindling. How do you advance the story and activate dungeons? You can put it in spoilers if you want. I want to get this game rolling. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

I do keep an eye on it. Reviews matter to me and I know everyone else here doesn't give two shits. That's fine but please don't question why I keep an eye on metacritic. :angry-fap-small:

@Biggie I checked this evening and I'm at 30 hours which I guessed the other day. I don't see anymore towers for me to get and shrines are dwindling. How do you advance the story and activate dungeons? You can put it in spoilers if you want. I want to get this game rolling. 

Lol if you’re 30 hours in you absolutely have towers to get and shrines to do. Theres 150 shrines. 

also, how do you not know how to go to your quest log and activate a quest?

3 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Lol if you’re 30 hours in you absolutely have towers to get and shrines to do. Theres 150 shrines. 

also, how do you not know how to go to your quest log and activate a quest?

How do you start a dungeon?

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

How do you start a dungeon?

You have to find/locate Temples. Follow your Main Quest Line where it marks like 5 locations to investigate Zelda sightings. From there you will uncover Temples but the game doesn't hand them to you. It will take gameplay and exploring. 

• Halal 1

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

You have to find/locate Temples. Follow your Main Quest Line where it marks like 5 locations to investigate Zelda sightings. From there you will uncover Temples but the game doesn't hand them to you. It will take gameplay and exploring. 

Yea I've reached all destinations from Zelda but didn't investigate too much when I got there. So just talk to people and look around etc?

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Yea I've reached all destinations from Zelda but didn't investigate too much when I got there. So just talk to people and look around etc?

Yes you have to talk to people. Get quests, side quests, and investigate. You aren't just going to be able to go there and find a Temple. Doesn't work that way. But by talking to everyone and I mean everyone you will begin to do quests which will lead you to Temples.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I mean, you go to the area, talk to the leaders, and do go where they tell you. It's really not difficult, again, you have a whole quest log. 

12 minutes ago, Biggie said:

@best3444you can't play this like a straight forward game like Star Wars where you go from point A to point B where you find the objective you were looking for. You have to put in lots of exploration and doing quests to uncover things.

I honestly didn't think it was that way but I appreciate the advice without the sarcastic bullshit from others. 

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I honestly didn't think it was that way but I appreciate the advice without the sarcastic bullshit from others. 

dude, it's just that you do this in every game thread. Where do I go? What do I do? At a certain point we have to ask if you're actually paying attention. The game shows you where to go, almost every game does (except souls games, admittedly), and they usually make it obvious. This game doesn't point you a long the way, but it very clearly shows you the areas you should be talking to people and searching. You have to do a little work to find your way. Star with the Rito in the north-west. 

7 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

dude, it's just that you do this in every game thread. Where do I go? What do I do? At a certain point we have to ask if you're actually paying attention. The game shows you where to go, almost every game does (except souls games, admittedly), and they usually make it obvious. This game doesn't point you a long the way, but it very clearly shows you the areas you should be talking to people and searching. You have to do a little work to find your way. Star with the Rito in the north-west. 

I do this with every game, huh...

I like to discuss games in a gaming forum and interact with others. I'm just asking a few questions but you always have the answers to everything and are always right. You need to just ignore my posts if you seem to get annoyed by them. I struggle with modern gaming sometimes and come here to ask questions. I'll figure it out no thanks to you. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I'll keep this so I don't need to spoiler tag any of it. There are four races other than Hylian in this game; the Zora, the Gorons, the Rito, and the Gerudo. Go to their cities and solve their problems. That will naturally open up the four temples.

• Thanks 1