Trump says he will be arrested on Tuesday and urges his supporters to attempt another coup

3 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

You guys all realize Kemp is going to pardon Trump in Georgia, right?

2 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Kemp despises Trump so there is zero chance of that happening.

Kemp has no authority to pardon crimes in Georgia.  The power of the pardon belongs to the Parole and Pardon board in that state. 

Of course:

This is Political Persecution and Election Interference at the highest level in history. From the time I came down the golden escalator at Trump Tower, and even before I was sworn in as your President of the United States, the Radical Left Democrats — the enemy of the hard-working men and women of this Country — have been engaged in a Witch-Hunt to destroy the Make America Great Again movement. You remember it just like I do: Russia, Russia, Russia; the Mueller Hoax; Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine; Impeachment Hoax 1; Impeachment Hoax 2; the illegal and unconstitutional Mar-a-Lago raid; and now this.

"The Democrats have lied, cheated and stolen in their obsession with trying to ‘Get Trump,’ but now they’ve done the unthinkable — indicting a completely innocent person in an act of blatant Election Interference. 

"Never before in our Nation’s history has this been done. The Democrats have cheated countless times over the decades, including spying on my campaign, but weaponizing our justice system to punish a political opponent, who just so happens to be a President of the United States and by far the leading Republican candidate for President, has never happened before. Ever.

"Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg, who was hand-picked and funded by George Soros, is a disgrace. Rather than stopping the unprecedented crime wave taking over New York City, he’s doing Joe Biden’s dirty work, ignoring the murders and burglaries and assaults he should be focused on. This is how Bragg spends his time!

"I believe this Witch-Hunt will backfire massively on Joe Biden. The American people realize exactly what the Radical Left Democrats are doing here. Everyone can see it. So our Movement, and our Party — united and strong — will first defeat Alvin Bragg, and then we will defeat Joe Biden, and we are going to throw every last one of these Crooked Democrats out of office so we can MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”

20 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Also, where is this from? Are internet lawyers asserting that the Manhattan DA...isn't aware of the statute of limitations? There's paperwork, it's time stamped. Not exactly a guessing game.

There have been tons of leaks about what the grand jury is covering, and some of it is fairly obvious based on the witness list. Statute of limitations issues are pretty complicated, actually. There are also many case law issues that invalidate parts of laws on their face.

As an example, it is wholly within the realm of possibility that prosecutor in the Alec Baldwin case didn’t realize the law they were suggesting he will be charged with was modified by an appellate court in a way that directly contradicts what the prosecutor argued was the basis.

3 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Why hasn’t Soros gone after him for (and a few others) for defamation?

It’s nearly impossible for public persons to win defamation suits. Totally different standards than for non-public people.

6 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Pass a bill banning all politicians from using social media of any form, we can go back to doing it on tv you pussies

No lie I don't like written communication anymore. Unless its something simple I prefer to avoid the potential misunderstandings due to past life experiences.

1 minute ago, Zaku3 said:

Can he do that or is this gonna be one of those it doesn't matter if he can't?

A Person charged in any State with Treason, Felony, or other Crime, who shall flee from Justice, and be found in another State, shall on Demand of the executive Authority of the State from which he fled, be delivered up, to be removed to the State having Jurisdiction of the Crime.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Chris- said:

All it means is that NYS officials - possibly accompanied by US Marshalls - can walk into Mar-a-Lago uninterrupted. 

Which you know Trump will love after he welcomed the FBI with open arms- wait, no he didn't. I hope they walk around Mar-a-Lago just to stick it to Trump, and do it really slowly too.

1 minute ago, Chris- said:

All it means is that NYS officials - possibly accompanied by US Marshalls - can walk into Mar-a-Lago uninterrupted. 

This was the kind of answer I was looking for. Thanks to both of you. Remind me to move to countries without extradiction treaties k thank bye.