[Xbox 360] Madden 12 Online Franchise

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39024 replies to this topic

#106 JPSoccer4

JPSoccer4
  • 12,874 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:04 PM

View PostScoobah, on 17 August 2011 - 03:59 PM, said:

Public Service Announcement from Coach Scoobah's Campaign SAY NO TO REAL LIFE TRADES.

If you vote now I promise I will paypal you 5 dollars.  That is all.  [face_mischief_happy]

Haha I'll send you my paypal info.  I'll change my pick after the moneys been transferred.  Everyone has their price.

#107 CRBUKE

CRBUKE
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:06 PM

You have to look at it from my perspective like this.

Regardless if I win the Superbowl or go 0-16 I am going to lose my 2nd and 4th round pick if we enforce this in the 2012 draft.

I am already in the bottom 1/2 of the league when it comes to skills anyhow, taking away 1/3 of my impact draft picks means I have to move one of my stud players to have any chance to compete.

Why should I pay for the mistakes Skeletor makes when I am already having to work with a subpar roster as it is when I take over when the season starts.

August 30th the Raiders are not Al Davis' team, they are my team.

With that being said, if the majority approves it, I won't complain about it.
Day 1 Patch Boards are blocked at work, if you need to contact me during the day send a PM and I will get an e-mail.

Yeousch Sports Director, Madden/FIFA Ultimate Team Expert,

#108 Scoobah

Scoobah
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:08 PM

View PostJPSoccer4, on 17 August 2011 - 04:04 PM, said:

Haha I'll send you my paypal info.  I'll change my pick after the moneys been transferred.  Everyone has their price.
[face_thinking]

Since brad is in love with you, when he gets drunk I will get him to  perform [face_fap] on you.   Can i do that instead of 5 dollars?   You are one of his weaknesses after all lmao

#109 TomCat

TomCat
  • 11,863 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:10 PM

View PostScoobah, on 17 August 2011 - 04:08 PM, said:

[face_thinking]

Since brad is in love with you, when he gets drunk I will get him to  perform [face_fap] on you.   Can i do that instead of 5 dollars?   You are one of his weaknesses after all lmao

[face_applause] [face_applause] [face_applause] [face_applause]
Posted Image

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:10 PM

View Postjergrah, on 17 August 2011 - 03:59 PM, said:

I got nothing against anyone in this league -- but that's a pretty shitty thing to say.  I never got the impression that JP is always right.  Hell, last season when I took a step back as commish due to time constraints, he would still ping me via PM for thoughts ideas on stuff.  He's expressing his opinion, really no different than what you are doing.

And as far as 'balls to say anything' I would say that goes very much the same for you and Scoobah.  Many times you two try to dictate when we should roll or not based only on your schedules.  I mean in NCAA Scoob wanted to fuck me and Steak out of our game less than 24 hours after we rolled the week just so that he and Pwnz could play.  I had the balls to speak up, but not because I dislike him or you -- but because it was bullshit.

Or use last year, your long time argument was that the Texans dropping his d-lineman was complete bullshit.  But yet you got pissed when people said you bringing your safety down in the box every down was bullshit.  It's a two way street -- everyone has and is entitled to their own opinion.  It's not hard to state your reasons and give supporting info as to why.

Our entire back and forth on the pics, I never took it personally and dont have anything against you -- I was just arguing my point as you were yours.  As far as Im concerned, JP did the same.  No one on either side has ever said "THIS IS THE WAY IT IS - PERIOD."

Youve never seen me try to rush anyone or sim their games.  I saw Schoobah do that all u gotta do is read the league A thread.  If you wanna say I do I couldve been a dick and simmed your and ARZ's game but I didnt I asked when you guys were gonna be able to play and I waited for you guys to finish your game.  I never rushed or pressured you to play so I dont know where you're getting that idea.

In reference to Jp always being right that is between any argument he had with me.  You could never have a civil back and forth conversation with him.  Any time u tried it would always be nope I think its my way and no other way, nothing about the league in general.

Last year I never brought my safety down anywhere. Never controlled my safety.

Why is it a shitty thing to say cuz it's one mans opinion?

#111 Snake Doc24

Snake Doc24
  • 5,221 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:16 PM

View PostCRBUKE, on 17 August 2011 - 04:06 PM, said:

You have to look at it from my perspective like this.

Regardless if I win the Superbowl or go 0-16 I am going to lose my 2nd and 4th round pick if we enforce this in the 2012 draft.

I am already in the bottom 1/2 of the league when it comes to skills anyhow, taking away 1/3 of my impact draft picks means I have to move one of my stud players to have any chance to compete.

Why should I pay for the mistakes Skeletor makes when I am already having to work with a subpar roster as it is when I take over when the season starts.

August 30th the Raiders are not Al Davis' team, they are my team.

With that being said, if the majority approves it, I won't complain about it.

You will live with Al's mistakes and you will like it!
XBL: mariachi24

Sooners
Niners
Celtics

#112 JPSoccer4

JPSoccer4
  • 12,874 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:17 PM

Only argument I ever really ruled definitively on was the fact I wasn't going to ban Tacos play-style.  Considering the majority of users that played him had absolutely no problem with the way he played, and then Cane lost and it all of a sudden became a huge controversy.  I even messaged a bunch of users that played him and asked them if they found anything wrong with how he played, most said it was unorthodox, but not cheap and didn't bother them at all.  So not really sure what else you wanted done?

#113 Scoobah

Scoobah
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:18 PM

Yea I don't think cane has simmed anyone.  I was trying to get the game to hurry up.  And the reason being is steak missed half of the season already so i figured just play the comp!

If you were talking to me, I bring the safety down into the box...  I don't see any NFL teams drop their DE or DT back 20 - 40 yards into coverage...

#114 jergrah

jergrah
  • 11,236 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:21 PM

View PostScoobah, on 17 August 2011 - 04:18 PM, said:

Yea I don't think cane has simmed anyone.  I was trying to get the game to hurry up.  And the reason being is steak missed half of the season already so i figured just play the comp!

If you were talking to me, I bring the safety down into the box...  I don't see any NFL teams drop their DE or DT back 20 - 40 yards into coverage...

I dont see a safety in the box for 99% of the defensive downs - same difference.

All pointless though and no use arguing over it.
Posted Image

#115 Checo24X

Checo24X
  • 7,562 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:23 PM

I'll vote in the yes category on enforcing pre season trades.

#116 JPSoccer4

JPSoccer4
  • 12,874 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:25 PM

Vote for Enforcing existing Trades

Yes -
JPSoccer4
Iceman
Tomcat
Jergrah
Snake Doc
Checo

No -
Scoobah
Txcane
CRBuke

#117 sixbyfive

sixbyfive
  • 6,918 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:27 PM

Damn, you spend one day primarily away from your desk and all this happens.  I couldn't care less about whether we enforce the trades or not.  The Bengals are going to suck even if they had 5 first rounders.

So did everyone that voted Yes only do that because JP voted Yes, I'm confused, haha.
Posted Image

#118 Scoobah

Scoobah
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:28 PM

View Postjergrah, on 17 August 2011 - 04:21 PM, said:

I dont see a safety in the box for 99% of the defensive downs - same difference.

All pointless though and no use arguing over it.

Oh so i guess JP running a 4-6 defense the whole time was bad also then right?  Cause his SS was always in the box.  99% of the time.

#119 Scoobah

Scoobah
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:28 PM

View Postsixbyfive, on 17 August 2011 - 04:27 PM, said:

Damn, you spend one day primarily away from your desk and all this happens.  I couldn't care less about whether we enforce the trades or not.  The Bengals are going to suck even if they had 5 first rounders.

So did everyone that voted Yes only do that because JP voted Yes, I'm confused, haha.

Nope they used there own minds and wills.

#120 jergrah

jergrah
  • 11,236 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:29 PM

View PostScoobah, on 17 August 2011 - 04:28 PM, said:

Oh so i guess JP running a 4-6 defense the whole time was bad also then right?  Cause his SS was always in the box.  99% of the time.

Exactly my point -- I didnt give a shit about Taco's Defense, I found it funny.  I didnt give a shit about you playing your safety in the box and I didnt give a shit about JP playing 4-6 the entire game.

Im just pointing out that it's all the same shit -- none of it happens in real life.  So you cant single out the Texans owner.
Posted Image

#121 jergrah

jergrah
  • 11,236 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:30 PM

View Postsixbyfive, on 17 August 2011 - 04:27 PM, said:

I only voted that way because I hate Scoobah :p
Posted Image

#122 Scoobah

Scoobah
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:32 PM

View Postjergrah, on 17 August 2011 - 04:30 PM, said:

I only voted that way because I hate Scoobah :p

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#123 jergrah

jergrah
  • 11,236 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:34 PM

View PostScoobah, on 17 August 2011 - 04:32 PM, said:

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now I can delete you from Facebook :p  Stop clogging up my feed talking about eating sushi and taking tests! :D
Posted Image

#124 CRBUKE

CRBUKE
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:35 PM

Oakland Raiders 2012 Schedule

Week 1
@ Denver Broncos (RC)
Start the season out by going against my fiercest rival and 3 time Division champion RC, no better way to start the season and see how my team really is.

Week 2
@ Buffalo Bills (ICEMAN)
The former GM of the Detroit Lions take over the reigns in Buffalo, God Forbid if he has a good day on defense against Darren McFadden I will never hear the end of it for the next 4 seasons.

Week 3
NY Jets (Steak)
Have never played each other as far as I can remember, but the Jets arestacked and I am definitely going to have my hands full in the Home Opener

(Side Note: I am actually going to this game in real life and have tickets in the 14th row)

Week 4
New England Patriots (Checo)
We have never played each other, but we all know the Pats are going to be tough to beat with Robo Brady.

(Side Note: I am also going to this game in real life as well and have tickets in the 27th Row)

Week 5
@ Houston Texans (Rambo)
I Have never played Rambo, but judging on what I saw in the NCAA Threads he is going to be 1 tough customer, Andre Johnson and Arian Foster scare the living shit out of me.

Week 6
Cleveland Browns (No Owner)
Could be one of few CPU Games I get all season if nobody joins, I need to win this one.

Week 7
KC Chiefs (Swiftbeats)

The one time we played last year I kept it close for awhile and ended up losing in the 4th quarter, I know swift is good at the passing game and Jamaal Charles is lightning fast, not having Nnamdi is really going to hurt against Bowe and Breaston.

Week 8
BYE WEEK

Week 9
Denver Broncos (RC)

Any game against RC is a must win if I ever want to win my division.

Week 10
@ SD Chargers (ARZ)
Every game we play is close, I got the the better of him the last time we played, hopefully that carries over to this year as well.

Week 11
@ Minnesota Vikings (No Owner)
Could be one of few CPU Games I get all season if nobody joins, I need to win this one.

Week 12
Chicago Bears (No Owner)

Week 13
@ Miami Dolphins (Jerg)
Jerg and I have had some good games and I don't expect this one ot be any different, typically the last one to have the ball wins.

Week 14
@ Green Bay Packers (Pwnz)
I beat him last season, let's hope I can do it again as I try to fight for a playoff spot down the stretch.

Week 15
Detroit Lions (Bosh)

The Lions are and up and coming team, and the new GM is a player who likes stirring up controversy, The good News is that Matthew Stafford or Jahvid Best should be on IR by the time this game comes around so I like my chances.

Week 16
@ KC Chiefs (Swiftbeats)
It is a division game in week 16, must win.

Week 17
SD Chargers (ARZ)

Should be another close one, I want to sweep ARZ just like the Real Raiders did last year.

This is the reaction I want from ARZ

Day 1 Patch Boards are blocked at work, if you need to contact me during the day send a PM and I will get an e-mail.

#125 JPSoccer4

JPSoccer4
  • 12,874 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:36 PM

View Postjergrah, on 17 August 2011 - 04:34 PM, said:

Now I can delete you from Facebook :p  Stop clogging up my feed talking about eating sushi and taking tests! :D

Haha, I'm almost insulted I never got any friend requests from anyone.  I guess I'm not the most loved...[face_brokenheart]

#126 jergrah

jergrah
  • 11,236 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:37 PM

Ha! I got friend requests from Scoobah and CR because they found my post on the Madden wall bitching to the EA folks :)
Posted Image

#127 Rambo

Rambo
  • Newly Registered
  • 407 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:37 PM

I vote neutral, aka you guys decide
Posted Image

#128 CRBUKE

CRBUKE
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:50 PM

View PostJPSoccer4, on 17 August 2011 - 04:36 PM, said:

Haha, I'm almost insulted I never got any friend requests from anyone.  I guess I'm not the most loved...[face_brokenheart]

I just don't know your actual name, and like Jerg said, I only saw him because I was on the Madden Page

#129 easy_e65

easy_e65
  • 6,998 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:46 PM

View Postjergrah, on 17 August 2011 - 04:34 PM, said:

Sushi???!!!  Fuck me I'm jealous.  We're 120 miles away from even average sushi and about 270 away from good sushi.

And facebook friends?  I don't know if I feel left out or if that is Brad/JP level hilarious...

View PostCRBUKE, on 17 August 2011 - 04:35 PM, said:

b]Week 2[/b]
@ Buffalo Bills (ICEMAN)
The former GM of the Detroit Lions take over the reigns in Buffalo, God Forbid if he has a good day on defense against Darren McFadden I will never hear the end of it for the next 4 seasons.

Did I stop someone on your team last year?  I can't remember....seemms...likkkeeee....?
Posted Image

#130 Rbk_3

Rbk_3
  • 12,237 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:50 PM

View PostScoobah, on 17 August 2011 - 04:08 PM, said:

[face_thinking]

Pffft I haven't drank anything all summer. No more drunk posting.

Also I vote yes
Rams, Raptors, Leafs, Jays

#131 jergrah

jergrah
  • 11,236 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:55 PM

View Posteasy_e65, on 17 August 2011 - 05:46 PM, said:

Sushi???!!!  Fuck me I'm jealous.  We're 120 miles away from even average sushi and about 270 away from good sushi.

I dont want to knock El Paso and pimp Seattle --- but I have a hard time believing there are above average sushi joints in El Paso :p
Posted Image

#132 Scoobah

Scoobah
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:03 PM

View Postjergrah, on 17 August 2011 - 05:55 PM, said:

I dont want to knock El Paso and pimp Seattle --- but I have a hard time believing there are above average sushi joints in El Paso :p

You are probably right but it still tastes great to me haha.

#133 Rbk_3

Rbk_3
  • 12,237 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:04 PM

http://www.facebook....hp?id=514417858

Add me!

#134 easy_e65

easy_e65
  • 6,998 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:06 PM

View Postjergrah, on 17 August 2011 - 05:55 PM, said:

I'm a 2 day drive from any ocean.  I think Seattle wins.
Posted Image

#135 bosh4mvp

bosh4mvp
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:23 PM

I also vote yes
Gamertag:  bosh4mvp

#136 JPSoccer4

JPSoccer4
  • 12,874 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:27 PM

View PostJPSoccer4, on 17 August 2011 - 04:25 PM, said:

Vote for Enforcing existing Trades

Yes -
JPSoccer4
Iceman
Tomcat
Jergrah
Snake Doc
Checo
Brad
Bosh

No -
Scoobah
Txcane
CRBuke

#137 CRBUKE

CRBUKE
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:45 PM

Feel free to add me on facebook, put your BC name and Gamertag

https://www.facebook...p?id=1007229662

#138 rc0101

rc0101
  • 9,647 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:56 PM

I'll vote to enforce as well.

#139 bosh4mvp

bosh4mvp
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:12 PM

View PostCRBUKE, on 17 August 2011 - 08:45 PM, said:

Feel free to add me on facebook, put your BC name and Gamertag

https://www.facebook...p?id=1007229662

Cory  Buchanan? You're not Croatian at all!
Gamertag:  bosh4mvp

#140 Rbk_3

Rbk_3
  • 12,237 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:14 PM

Lol he doesn't look much like a Croatian either :p

Jp- add me, I need to know what my man crush looks like.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users