• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P Twitch Channel Streaming   05/20/2016

Just as a courtesy, if you're going to stream on the D1P Twitch channel, please let us know the times you intend to stream so that you don't kick someone else off of it inadvertently.
jergrah

[Xbox 360] Madden 12 Online Franchise

39,025 posts in this topic

So who votes yes on carrying over real life moves and who votes no?

I Vote No, start with your full opening day roster and make moves as you will once the league starts.

Yeah, I guess I'm not entitled to express my opinion anymore. I stated my side of the argument, others stated their side of the argument. If the entire league jumped in all of a sudden and said, we don't agree lets just do it the same as Madden 11, I could care less. It's not my fault if my reasoning makes a lot more sense than others on this board and more people agree with me. [face_whistling]

Injuries are a totally diffrent situation.

Answer this question. Do you really believe that ONE first round pick is really gonna Hurt Scoobahs team. thats all it is ONE FIRST ROUND PICK. if scoobah stayed as the lions this wouldnt be an issue right now.

I'm meh on the injury thing because of last year if it was up to me we would turn them off all together.

But like a Said We can vote as owners on each issue once we form the league and let the majority rule then no one can say they were unfairly singled out

Not having 1 1st round will hurt anyone. Definitely not improve anyone.

Like I said Ive been opposed against this from the first day mentioned even before it was dealing with my boy Scoobah.

I dont care if it is Scoobah or u or Bosh or Brad or Jerg or me I think its stupid.

I got the solution. Can i just give julio jones to the browns and have my first and 3rd back please [face_daydream]

Pretty sure at this point we never officially said we were going to enforce the trades. I threw it out as an idea to see what others thought. So far I'm pretty sure 3 people have said they were against it, Scoobah, Cane, and CRbuke. Pretty sure I've seen more people agree with it than are against it. So lets just do the vote and decide. I really don't care either way, but since its out there lets make it official.

Yes -

JPSoccer4

No -

Scoobah

Txcane

CRBuke

I got the solution. Can i just give julio jones to the browns and have my first and 3rd back please [face_daydream]

Sure.

And mark me in the "yes" side.

I still would have vote no if i was the lions.

Which is perfectly fine.

You had perfect reason to question the proposal but to insinuate that we brought it up just to get back at you is comical.

Which is perfectly fine.

You had perfect reason to question the proposal but to insinuate that we brought it up just to get back at you is comical.

Duh that was the whole point! Just shit talking. You should know you did it all the time.

Public Service Announcement from Coach Scoobah's Campaign SAY NO TO REAL LIFE TRADES.

If you vote now I promise I will paypal you 5 dollars. That is all. [face_mischief_happy]

Thats why im not really excited about Madden this year because I know JP is still here and he is always right no matter what. The only ones that have balls to say anything to him are the ones that dont like him.

I got nothing against anyone in this league -- but that's a pretty shitty thing to say. I never got the impression that JP is always right. Hell, last season when I took a step back as commish due to time constraints, he would still ping me via PM for thoughts ideas on stuff. He's expressing his opinion, really no different than what you are doing.

And as far as 'balls to say anything' I would say that goes very much the same for you and Scoobah. Many times you two try to dictate when we should roll or not based only on your schedules. I mean in NCAA Scoob wanted to fuck me and Steak out of our game less than 24 hours after we rolled the week just so that he and Pwnz could play. I had the balls to speak up, but not because I dislike him or you -- but because it was bullshit.

Or use last year, your long time argument was that the Texans dropping his d-lineman was complete bullshit. But yet you got pissed when people said you bringing your safety down in the box every down was bullshit. It's a two way street -- everyone has and is entitled to their own opinion. It's not hard to state your reasons and give supporting info as to why.

Our entire back and forth on the pics, I never took it personally and dont have anything against you -- I was just arguing my point as you were yours. As far as Im concerned, JP did the same. No one on either side has ever said "THIS IS THE WAY IT IS - PERIOD."

Duh that was the whole point! Just shit talking. You should know you did it all the time.

Till the Day I DIE [face_grin]

Hell you wouldnt talk to me for half a Season

But you still my boy [face_hugs]

Till the Day I DIE [face_grin]

Hell you wouldnt talk to me for half a Season

But you still my boy [face_hugs]

[face_love]

Always and forever [face_rose]

Public Service Announcement from Coach Scoobah's Campaign SAY NO TO REAL LIFE TRADES.

If you vote now I promise I will paypal you 5 dollars. That is all. [face_mischief_happy]

Haha I'll send you my paypal info. I'll change my pick after the moneys been transferred. Everyone has their price.

You have to look at it from my perspective like this.

Regardless if I win the Superbowl or go 0-16 I am going to lose my 2nd and 4th round pick if we enforce this in the 2012 draft.

I am already in the bottom 1/2 of the league when it comes to skills anyhow, taking away 1/3 of my impact draft picks means I have to move one of my stud players to have any chance to compete.

Why should I pay for the mistakes Skeletor makes when I am already having to work with a subpar roster as it is when I take over when the season starts.

August 30th the Raiders are not Al Davis' team, they are my team.

With that being said, if the majority approves it, I won't complain about it.

Haha I'll send you my paypal info. I'll change my pick after the moneys been transferred. Everyone has their price.

[face_thinking]

Since brad is in love with you, when he gets drunk I will get him to perform [face_fap] on you. Can i do that instead of 5 dollars? You are one of his weaknesses after all lmao

[face_thinking]

Since brad is in love with you, when he gets drunk I will get him to perform [face_fap] on you. Can i do that instead of 5 dollars? You are one of his weaknesses after all lmao

[face_applause] [face_applause] [face_applause] [face_applause]

I got nothing against anyone in this league -- but that's a pretty shitty thing to say. I never got the impression that JP is always right. Hell, last season when I took a step back as commish due to time constraints, he would still ping me via PM for thoughts ideas on stuff. He's expressing his opinion, really no different than what you are doing.

And as far as 'balls to say anything' I would say that goes very much the same for you and Scoobah. Many times you two try to dictate when we should roll or not based only on your schedules. I mean in NCAA Scoob wanted to fuck me and Steak out of our game less than 24 hours after we rolled the week just so that he and Pwnz could play. I had the balls to speak up, but not because I dislike him or you -- but because it was bullshit.

Or use last year, your long time argument was that the Texans dropping his d-lineman was complete bullshit. But yet you got pissed when people said you bringing your safety down in the box every down was bullshit. It's a two way street -- everyone has and is entitled to their own opinion. It's not hard to state your reasons and give supporting info as to why.

Our entire back and forth on the pics, I never took it personally and dont have anything against you -- I was just arguing my point as you were yours. As far as Im concerned, JP did the same. No one on either side has ever said "THIS IS THE WAY IT IS - PERIOD."

Youve never seen me try to rush anyone or sim their games. I saw Schoobah do that all u gotta do is read the league A thread. If you wanna say I do I couldve been a dick and simmed your and ARZ's game but I didnt I asked when you guys were gonna be able to play and I waited for you guys to finish your game. I never rushed or pressured you to play so I dont know where you're getting that idea.

In reference to Jp always being right that is between any argument he had with me. You could never have a civil back and forth conversation with him. Any time u tried it would always be nope I think its my way and no other way, nothing about the league in general.

Last year I never brought my safety down anywhere. Never controlled my safety.

Why is it a shitty thing to say cuz it's one mans opinion?

You have to look at it from my perspective like this.

Regardless if I win the Superbowl or go 0-16 I am going to lose my 2nd and 4th round pick if we enforce this in the 2012 draft.

I am already in the bottom 1/2 of the league when it comes to skills anyhow, taking away 1/3 of my impact draft picks means I have to move one of my stud players to have any chance to compete.

Why should I pay for the mistakes Skeletor makes when I am already having to work with a subpar roster as it is when I take over when the season starts.

August 30th the Raiders are not Al Davis' team, they are my team.

With that being said, if the majority approves it, I won't complain about it.

You will live with Al's mistakes and you will like it!

Only argument I ever really ruled definitively on was the fact I wasn't going to ban Tacos play-style. Considering the majority of users that played him had absolutely no problem with the way he played, and then Cane lost and it all of a sudden became a huge controversy. I even messaged a bunch of users that played him and asked them if they found anything wrong with how he played, most said it was unorthodox, but not cheap and didn't bother them at all. So not really sure what else you wanted done?

Yea I don't think cane has simmed anyone. I was trying to get the game to hurry up. And the reason being is steak missed half of the season already so i figured just play the comp!

If you were talking to me, I bring the safety down into the box... I don't see any NFL teams drop their DE or DT back 20 - 40 yards into coverage...

Yea I don't think cane has simmed anyone. I was trying to get the game to hurry up. And the reason being is steak missed half of the season already so i figured just play the comp!

If you were talking to me, I bring the safety down into the box... I don't see any NFL teams drop their DE or DT back 20 - 40 yards into coverage...

I dont see a safety in the box for 99% of the defensive downs - same difference.

All pointless though and no use arguing over it.

Vote for Enforcing existing Trades

Yes -

JPSoccer4

Iceman

Tomcat

Jergrah

Snake Doc

Checo

No -

Scoobah

Txcane

CRBuke

Damn, you spend one day primarily away from your desk and all this happens. I couldn't care less about whether we enforce the trades or not. The Bengals are going to suck even if they had 5 first rounders.

So did everyone that voted Yes only do that because JP voted Yes, I'm confused, haha.

I dont see a safety in the box for 99% of the defensive downs - same difference.

All pointless though and no use arguing over it.

Oh so i guess JP running a 4-6 defense the whole time was bad also then right? Cause his SS was always in the box. 99% of the time.

Damn, you spend one day primarily away from your desk and all this happens. I couldn't care less about whether we enforce the trades or not. The Bengals are going to suck even if they had 5 first rounders.

So did everyone that voted Yes only do that because JP voted Yes, I'm confused, haha.

Nope they used there own minds and wills.

Oh so i guess JP running a 4-6 defense the whole time was bad also then right? Cause his SS was always in the box. 99% of the time.

Exactly my point -- I didnt give a shit about Taco's Defense, I found it funny. I didnt give a shit about you playing your safety in the box and I didnt give a shit about JP playing 4-6 the entire game.

Im just pointing out that it's all the same shit -- none of it happens in real life. So you cant single out the Texans owner.