• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P 2017 Charity Campaign for The Life You Can Save: $840 (as of 06 February)   12/12/2016

I've decided to extend our charity campaign for The Life You Can Save organizations for the entirety of 2017 so feel free to contribute at any time!  Periodically through the year, I'll have game giveaways for those who have donated to the campaign as a "thank you" for supporting this worthy endeavor!
jergrah

[Xbox 360] Madden 12 Online Franchise

39,025 posts in this topic

Anybody looking for a Net Tech job in Northern VA?

Lemme know...about 26/hr as contract - 6 mo. If hired perm - up to 32/hr

:D

I'm mobile!!

Anybody looking for a Net Tech job in Northern VA?

Lemme know...about 26/hr as contract - 6 mo. If hired perm - up to 32/hr

:D

Probably 200,000 Indian dudes in a 5 mile radius of you :P

Jerg I took your advice and started watching The Wire. It's an amazing show, I'm halfway through season 4, I'm a bit sad since I know there are only 5 seasons though. Any suggestions for once I finish? I already watch Game of Thrones and Boardwalk. I was thinking about watching Oz next.

Omar is such a badass by the way.

Best.Show.Ever.

Yeah, Omar is killer. I also always like Marlo, he has a quote in S5 "My name is my name" that I think is one of the best scenes in tv ever.

As for next, if you like The Wire, watch Treme. Same writer/director and a couple actors. It's post-Katrina New Orleans but focusing on the jazz of the city + more. Fantastic writing and acting.

Nah -- unless they put him as a special card in UT. They only signed him to the 90 man roster and he obviously won't make the final one.

Def a nice gesture though and a good football story on a day the Saints get suspended and Seau kills himself.

Haha my phone didn't update the pages as I was posting. Great job fellas! Who runs the boards and what do we get?