• Announcements

• SFLUFAN

D1P Twitch Channel Streaming   05/20/2016

Just as a courtesy, if you're going to stream on the D1P Twitch channel, please let us know the times you intend to stream so that you don't kick someone else off of it inadvertently.
    • SFLUFAN

The E3 2016 Board is Open For Business   05/31/2016

The Official D1P E3 2016 Board is open for business under General Gaming, so please feel free to post anything E3-related there!
jergrah

[Xbox 360] Madden 12 Online Franchise

39,025 posts in this topic

New Kate Upton gif :)

iA9pXXaTUzmWg.gif

That video was pulled off Youtube for sexual conduct. Not sure why, I thought they only pulled nudity.

Am I the only one scared of clicking on JP's links after he tried to lure us into his Ponzi scheme?

I'd personally take Melanie Iglesias over Kate Upton, definitely prefer a tan brunette over a blonde.

That being said, Kate Uptons video is better. Terrible camera positions on this video. If you're gonna shake that ass, make sure the camera can see it.

Any for any of you not familiar with Melanie Iglesias, won Maxim Hometown Hotties or something a few years back.

Oh lord, now Checo is going to post pictures of his fantasy person -- Enrique Iglesias

Ha, I only posted the Melanie Iglesias vid because she "retaliated" against the Kate Upton gif you posted.

Ha, I only posted the Melanie Iglesias vid because she "retaliated" against the Kate Upton gif you posted.

And we thank you for it.

And we thank you for it.

Not me. I'm disgusted by these gifs and videos. Haven't we grown enough as a culture to stop objectifying women? I'm sure both of those girls have a lot to say about culture, politics, climate change, sports, etc. But what do we do? We merely stare at their jiggling breasts and shaking asses. Just the though of poor Kate Upton shaking her tits to get attention just makes me.....anigif_enhanced-buzz-2751-1335897172-4.gif Wait, what was I saying? Right, I remember now. Thanks Jerg and JP for bringing this "fight" to our attention. God bless pretty girls that shake it on youtube.

Damn Vilma suspended for the year. Poor Saints

They should tank the season and get a high draft pick

http://www.tmz.com/2...d/#.T6F6g1LGvAl

Damn...always liked Jr even though he never played for my team.

This report will only fuel bounty gate stuff more. I'm not sure how many concussions Seau had during his career, but this, along with driving his car off a cliff a few years ago, will not bode well or anyone trying to cause more injuries to NFL players. I don't necessarily think any of it's related, but considering how the bans came out today, I'm sure these stories may be mixed on ESPN somewhat.

Apparent suicide, that's a shame.

In unrelated stuff, I wonder if Merc has his dick in his hand ready to beat it as soon as we hit 1,000 pages.

I get that these guys brains are scrambled, but how does this not fall under "inherent risk"? Seems to me that I knew you could get maimed/hurt/killed playing football when I played in high school. I just don't see how the NFL is liable for men playing this game at will. And the current players are mad about the "sissification" of the current NFL. How many of them will be lining up to sue in 5-10 years? A bit like wanting to have your cake and eat it too.

Yeah I agree Easy. My dad was a carpenter for a long time and his knees and back are fucked up from doing that job for so long. He knew going in and now has to live with it but the money was good.

I get the older players complaining though since many of them were forced to go back out on the field after a concussion or were heavily medicated to cover up injuries. Plus the older generation didn't get paid well compared to the current guys.

Damn, go to the gym + meetings and scroll from high points (gifs and vids) to the low point of Seau offing himself.

Crazy stuff -- I hope for his families sake that news doesn't come out in the coming weeks that ties anything overly dirty to the reasoning for the suicide.

But the timing with concussion discussion, 18 game schedules, bounty gate, etc is only going to add more fuel to this fire that's been burning for the last year.

Also....I don't know how the NFLPA can appeal the Saints suspensions. They push for less practice, less contact, etc during the holdout because they worry about injuries or concussions. They can't then flip on that and want to protect guys who intentionally tried hurting someone. And Fujita especially, he's one of the main dudes running the NFLPA -- preaching safety while playing a part in this pay for injury thing.