Shadow of the Erdtree: Elden Ring DLC Announced!

Mr.Vic20

It always takes me years to play From Soft DLC because I hate having to start over a year later after playing the base game. I'm pretty sure some Souls games, after beating the final boss, either force a NG+ or start a new save, but even the ones that let you go back, it's still hard to pickup the game after so much time has passed.

Hopefully they let you access the DLC from your endgame save, otherwise I doubt I will ever play this. I really have no intention of playing Elden Ring again.

My body is ready. Unironically one of the best reasons I have to hope I don't have cancer and if I do to survive. I'm not joking the game is that good. Crap I just talked myself into playing again. I need to keep out of Elden Ring threads. Worse then RE4. Atleast that one I can cope about the 15 some odd hours I could be doing something else. Little harder then I could easily hit 60 and not be done/not satisfied for the final boss fights.

2 hours ago, Paperclyp said:

Question is do I start a new game when it nears or just roll with my other save…

I got the same problem. Been wanting to play again. I would even to multiple builds, but game is just too damn long. The smart thing to do would be to just take my NG+ ready to start character on another playthrough...

5 hours ago, cusideabelincoln said:

Wow, so much information.

Well, game is going to take place after the events of one of the endings. The overworld will mostly be the same, but they'll put a skin on the dungeons and remix the enemies/items with a brand new story and quests. 

No, there will definitely be new areas. And it probably won’t connect to the main quest, most of their dlc doesn’t anyway. 

FUCK!!

I really Really need to play this game soon. Bought it for PS5 on disc before I even got my PS5 along with all the BIG titles it had and besides Returnal I haven't played ANY of them. Was planning on Playing Demon Souls Remake next but probably really should bite the bullet and play Elden Ring next after I beat Metroid Prime...

8 hours ago, HardAct said:

FUCK!!

I really Really need to play this game soon. Bought it for PS5 on disc before I even got my PS5 along with all the BIG titles it had and besides Returnal I haven't played ANY of them. Was planning on Playing Demon Souls Remake next but probably really should bite the bullet and play Elden Ring next after I beat Metroid Prime...

Game of the gen so far, so I’d advice it!