Metroid Prime Remastered - Out Now! (Physical Version coming Feb 22), first OpenCritic reviews posted

Keyser_Soze

18 minutes ago, Biggie said:

You really are a strange fellow

Lol, how is that strange? I NEVER got into handheld gaming in all my years as a gamer. Even when my buddies got the first Gameboy etc I had 0 interest in that. I prefer playing on a bigger screen.

3 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

With an attitude like that I hope you never find it or if you do find it it's covered in elephant feces :nottalking:

:(

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

I play in bed, you just get a nice back pillow and lean back and watch tv and game

Also I really want to play this but Hogwarts is taking over all my gaming time since I can play that handheld and on tv.

I don't have a bed right now. I have a cot and it's not the greatest thing and I definitely couldn't game laying on it. 

46 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Hogwarts is better and would have scored higher if it weren't for the controversy. Play that before making comments like that. 

Hogwarts is a solid Harry Potter game, the best Harry Potter game in fact and reviews reflect that. Anything involved in "the controversy" did not review it.

Metroid Prime is one of the best games of all time, Harry Potter will never beat it.

29 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Hogwarts is a solid Harry Potter game, the best Harry Potter game in fact and reviews reflect that. Anything involved in "the controversy" did not review it.

Metroid Prime is one of the best games of all time, Harry Potter will never beat it.

I haven't played MP is 20 years so I cannot make an accurate opinion I guess.  I'm gunna gave to buy a pro controller if I want to play Prime which absolutely blows. 

4 minutes ago, HardAct said:

NOT MY THEATER ROOM TV :ohsnap:

It's an 83" LGC1 for context and we sit 8 feet away :D

We also just last weekend bought an LGC2 42" to replace out NU8000 samsung 50" for the bedroom. It was too big and looked stupid where we had it on our dresser. The new TV is wall mounted all wires hidden {In wall} and is just sleek looking. Love, Love, LOVE!! these LGCseries TV's. Note: I have never gamed in my bedroom other than handheld!

Best of luck not finding that Switch......

20 minutes ago, imthesoldier said:

Hogwarts Legacy will be known as one of the better games based on an existing IP, whether TV/Movie, or Literature. Metroid Prime though will always remain as one of the greatest gaming experiences of all time. :devil:

Struggling with the map. I know there is a learning curve but it's just very confusing. I'll get used to it but it's annoying to say the least. The rest of the experience is just awesome. Having 2 sticks in this FPS is really an HUGE UPGRADE. The game looks and runs beautifully!

29 minutes ago, HardAct said:

Struggling with the map. I know there is a learning curve but it's just very confusing. I'll get used to it but it's annoying to say the least. The rest of the experience is just awesome. Having 2 sticks in this FPS is really an HUGE UPGRADE. The game looks and runs beautifully!

Fuck, I hate bad maps. I need to buy a pro controller to play this. I might wait now until I fully beat Hogwarts. 

1 hour ago, HardAct said:

I think Doom Eternal's map is worse to navigate than Prime's, and I'm sure some former Retro people actually worked on Eternal. No excuse really.