Mega Millions

Biggie

11 hours ago, best3444 said:

The fact that he is worth 223 billion is so disturbing to me. I mean I honestly can't comprehend that amount of money. 1 billion is so fuckin much haha.

If you made $10k/day every day for your entire life from the day you were born, and you lived to be 80 years old, you would have made 292 million. A billion is fucking insane, let alone hundreds of billions.

• Shocked 1

11 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

At $1.2B it makes more sense to play for a couple bucks then not playing.

Makes about as much sense as playing it at any other point in time. Actually, probably makes less sense as there's gonna be more people playing because apparently hundreds of millions is "not worth it" but when it crosses an arbitrary billion line it is, lol.

2 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

Makes about as much sense as playing it at any other point in time. Actually, probably makes less sense as there's gonna be more people playing because apparently hundreds of millions is "not worth it" but when it crosses an arbitrary billion line it is, lol.

Odds of winning don’t change due to how many people play. The odds are what they are.