I hate how your left foot constantly feels like it’s been set on fire

stepee

My left leg and especially my foot constantly feels like it's tingling like when your leg falls asleep. I'll be in the car a short while and almost fall because my leg is numb when i try to get out. I'm still using the cane because i don't want to fall while walking. My leg and foot hurts when I'm on it much just walking around shopping. I'll get sharp pains in my foot even when sitting and my knee aches a lot.

• Hugs 1

2 hours ago, stepee said:

The leg has been shit as well lately. It’s my first time since everything and getting the metal rod in my leg experiencing the winter I guess since last winter I was still on pain meds. Not fun!

Yup since I broke my right hip last year my left foot which already had a bad nerve from where I fractured it running is just miserable to deal with after any extended amount of standing.

• Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

It's good to know for sure that I definitely do NOT want my leg to get run over by a truck. 

If you HAVE to do it then hope they have the decency to just run you over in one go and not like just make a fucking party out of it

• Haha 2

HOLY FUCK did my left foot today. This is the one I broke and still have some bone in there. My job has me walking a lot and out of no where it felt like I had broken my foot. I went into giant limping ox mode and I wanted to cry. I was stumping it and on it trying to make it stop aching. Then 15 minutes later I’m fine, but again, it fucking hurt.

• Shocked 1
  • Hugs 1