Abbott and Desantis are scum, News at 11

A reporter on CNN just said that intel from Law enforcement is telling them that Human Trafficking cartels are using Abbot's buses as a selling point to Migrants on the other side of the border. Also these folks being bussed (at least from Texas) are here legally as asylum seekers. This is gonna blow up in these clowns' faces so bad.

5 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

A reporter on CNN just said that intel from Law enforcement is telling them that Human Trafficking cartels are using Abbot's buses as a selling point to Migrants on the other side of the border. Also these folks being bussed (at least from Texas) are here legally as asylum seekers. This is gonna blow up in these clowns' faces so bad.

How? I mean the rank and file GOP member is hooting and hollering that their governors are doing this. Illegal Immigration is also something that I think alot of moderate democrats (the ones I know at least) are against. 

Personally, I fucking hope it backfires. This shit is disgusting and the people that laugh about it are fucking gross as well, but I have zero confidence in this blowing up in their faces. 

7 minutes ago, Chollowa said:

I mean the rank and file GOP member is hooting and hollering that their governors are doing this. Illegal Immigration is also something that I think alot of moderate democrats (the ones I know at least) are against. 

Yeah I'm not overly concerned with what the base thinks although if it's shown that A. this is ENCOURAGING more migrants to come and B. these migrants are getting free transportation to other parts of the country on the taxpayer's dime, then it could backfire even with the base. Case in point

296013044_590393185786613_78148029267271
TEXASSCORECARD.COM

“It's a cute photo op, but it just places people who shouldn't be here further into the country.”

This woman is full on MAGA and she's against this for the completely wrong reasons.

However, as I said, I don't really care about what the Republican base thinks. But Moderates and independents? Yeah I can see them having some issues with this for a whole HOST of reasons. It's an expensive yet cheap stunt... expensive for how much it costs dollar wise, cheap in it's political cleverness and utility.

33 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Yeah I'm not overly concerned with what the base thinks although if it's shown that A. this is ENCOURAGING more migrants to come and B. these migrants are getting free transportation to other parts of the country on the taxpayer's dime, then it could backfire even with the base. Case in point

296013044_590393185786613_78148029267271
TEXASSCORECARD.COM

“It's a cute photo op, but it just places people who shouldn't be here further into the country.”

This woman is full on MAGA and she's against this for the completely wrong reasons.

However, as I said, I don't really care about what the Republican base thinks. But Moderates and independents? Yeah I can see them having some issues with this for a whole HOST of reasons. It's an expensive yet cheap stunt... expensive for how much it costs dollar wise, cheap in it's political cleverness and utility.

Americans do not care about the plight of migrants. 

19 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Americans do not care about the plight of migrants. 

They care about two things. How their money is being spent and where those migrants end up. The fact that people on the Ultra-right of this issue see it as "giving the migrants what they want at our expense" could backfire on them especially with folks like Kari lake going on Tucker Carlson and SAYING so. Which is what she has done.

If the right was actually serous about reducing immigrants from coming over, they wouldn't go after the immigrants themselves, they would go super hard on the businesses that employ them. But they don't, weird. The uncomfortable truth they don't want to admit is that our economy is 100% dependent on this cheap migrant labor.

Both parties suck at immigration. It is a problem without easy solutions. But it seems like the bare minimum you can do is treating everyone with human dignity and not going out of your way to turn the most desperate and powerless people into political props by playing some sort of juvenile gotcha game.

• Halal 1

2 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

Oh noooo, sending the dirty unwashed illegals to rich white progressive's doorstep! It's literally HITLER ALL OVER AGAIN 

honestly can’t tell if you are doing a parody making fun of yourself or if you seriously just have some mental development issues at this point

• True 3

Just now, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

crayon shinchan japan GIF

I wonder how one can think flying people to the richest most progressive and (D) voting areas of the States constitutes human trafficking, but encouraging families to endure a 600 mile trip through the desert were Cartels abuse the weak, women, and children isn't. 

Well, at least if they make it they can work for some rich white women from the UWS so she can brag to her friends how progressive she is and how "diverse" her kitchen is. 

see this is just so dumb, it’s like the guys brain is where logic goes to die

5 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

crayon shinchan japan GIF

I wonder how one can think flying people to the richest most progressive and (D) voting areas of the States constitutes human trafficking, but encouraging families to endure a 600 mile trip through the desert were Cartels abuse the weak, women, and children isn't. 

Well, at least if they make it they can work for some rich white women from the UWS so she can brag to her friends how progressive she is and how "diverse" her kitchen is. 

I'm going to call you an uber to go home but instead it takes you not home. See the problem?

2 minutes ago, eViLgReEnMoNkEyS said:

I Love You Flirting GIF by HBO Max

I remember acting like you on this board about a decade ago. It's kinda nostalgic, but also makes me sad that the latest generation doesn't have the ability to come up with a new response mask how they feel. 

I was here then and I don’t remember you at all, so you must have been shit at it.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

And now their problems are gonna be way worse because they have court check-ins across the country now.

Conspiracy to commit bail jumping, human trafficking, fraud, kidnapping. Any other charges? 

How based would it be if both Trump and Desantis are indicted before 2024?

Just now, finaljedi said:

Pretty sure improper entry is a misdemeanor.

They didn't come in improperly. These people are the ones doing it right. 

texas-bus-immigrants-new-york-city.webp?
WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

"I get that you are overwhelmed, but doing it this way is not a solution; it is just cruel," Ilze Thielmann, director of Team TLC NYC, told Newsweek.

• Halal 1