Fitness & Nutrition

SuperSpreader

54 minutes ago, best3444 said:

For me it was 5 hour energy drinks and monster energy drinks daily. I was consuming way too much caffeine in a day. My heart was beating out of my chest to go along with the other medical issue I have now.

So it's been 3 cups of green tea a day for the last two days. It finally hit me this morning big time. Massive headache, body is sore, blurred vision, and extremely tired.

I just have to let my body adjust 😩 

oic I don't drink any of those 

Just coffee 

Basically I have full mobility and full strength. But in certain angles my arm starts to tingle, but the issue keeps moving around. Initially it was my scapula hurting between it and my spine up to my neck. Then my shoulder, then my upper biceps, now it seems elbow down and scapula. Because it keeps changing (after every workout or visiting my massage therapist) I think it's something like a nerve getting pressure in different spots. 

13 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

Any advice on a cheap way to work out at home when you can't be on your feet long?

There were lots of videos out out during lockdown. 

this guy puts out decent content and has my sense of humor. I don’t agree with all his paradigms but I implemented a few things during lockdown from him.

• Halal 1

• 2 weeks later...

I need to get back into dieting and working out. I was doing good with strong lifts for about two months but then my mom died a few weeks ago amd I got off track. Was going to get back to it last week but I rolled my ankle. It’s feeling better though and I think I can start getting some light workouts in then maybe start strong lifts again again next week.

1 hour ago, Remarkableriots said:

Any suggestions for a cheap protein powder and a cheap abdominal workout machine?

For the most part protein mix's are all about the same but unfortunately you kind of have to experiment with them to get a good taste. I use a pea protein mix because whey fucks my stomach up something fierce. I mix mine with cold brew coffee and either oat milk or creamer. 

I cant recommend an ab machine because generally something like doesn't really work very well. If you core is weak , you need to build up the entire core with exercise. If your new to this or very out of shape then just start with body weight exercises.

• Like 1

I've been trying to eat better compared to what i previously was eating because I'm diabetic. I still sometimes go out to eat like once or twice a week. I cut out sugary soda and candy.

different things I've been eating recently. Any suggestions?

Breakfast

Fat free milk

Wheat Chex 

Regular Cheerios 

Egg whites on Tumaro wraps wheat or whole grain (only 1 or 2 wraps in a day)

Oikos triple zero yogurt (or for snack)

Lunch

Sardines in extra virgin olive oil

Mussels

Turkey or chicken lunch meat on Tumaro wraps wheat or whole grain

Oikos triple zero yogurt

Dinner

mix salad with spinach

kale

light salad dressings

fish- swordfish, salmon and tried a couple other kinds recently

chicken sausage on Tumaro wrap

skinless boneless chicken thighs

broccoli

Snacks

Healthy pop popcorn minis

salsa

lightly salted chips or unsalted chips

Veggie chips

zero sugar cookies

cashews

unsalted peanuts

Sunflower seeds

Blackberries

Raspberries

Apples

Tangerines

Oranges

I want to get some

Protein mix for after workouts

Grapes

Strawberries

Cherries

Peaches

Drinks

Sparkling water

Diet soda 

26 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

I've been trying to eat better compared to what i previously was eating because I'm diabetic. I still sometimes go out to eat like once or twice a week. I cut out sugary soda and candy.

different things I've been eating recently. Any suggestions?

Breakfast

Fat free milk

Wheat Chex 

Regular Cheerios 

Egg whites on Tumaro wraps wheat or whole grain (only 1 or 2 wraps in a day)

Oikos triple zero yogurt (or for snack)

Lunch

Sardines in extra virgin olive oil

Mussels

Turkey or chicken lunch meat on Tumaro wraps wheat or whole grain

Oikos triple zero yogurt

Dinner

mix salad with spinach

kale

light salad dressings

fish- swordfish, salmon and tried a couple other kinds recently

chicken sausage on Tumaro wrap

skinless boneless chicken thighs

broccoli

Snacks

Healthy pop popcorn minis

salsa

lightly salted chips or unsalted chips

Veggie chips

zero sugar cookies

cashews

unsalted peanuts

Sunflower seeds

Blackberries

Raspberries

Apples

Tangerines

Oranges

I want to get some

Protein mix for after workouts

Grapes

Strawberries

Cherries

Peaches

Drinks

Sparkling water

Diet soda 

The few times I eat breakfast ( 99% of the time I dont eat before Noon and I dont eat after 7pm) these are pretty good 

GUEST_1c6a1444-e173-4fd7-8731-cbfe7167e2
WWW.TARGET.COM

Read reviews and buy Kodiak Protein-Packed Power Waffles Blueberry Frozen Waffles - 8ct at Target. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more.

One item I like to do for lunch is the "basic bitch fajita's". Get some chicken or steak with a lot of veg. You can make your own seasoning or buy pre made , grill that shit up on Sunday and make a 3 or 4 days worth. I eat it just like that with some cheese and hot sauce on top and no tortilla . You get a lot of food and its fairly low cal as long you dont go overboard on the cheese.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, best3444 said:

What's it supposed to do?

Just make you sweat more around the stomach burning more calories.

The Sweet Sweat waist belt for exercise works to increase your core temperature and sweat more around your midsection. Wear our waist sweat band for women and men at the gym, at home, with exercise and workouts, anytime or anywhere. Turn up the heat with your next workout when you use our Sweet Sweat gel with our waist trimmers. Sweat more so you can shine later!

I also got some sweatpants and shirt to sweat even more.

• Halal 1