I’ve started watching hockey

CastlevaniaNut18

2 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

It’s one of those series defining moments.

Told my gf if the leafs win this game with as trash as they played they may actually win the series now. 

They didn’t have a controlled offensive play from the entire 3rd period to midway through ot. Defence saved them but even that wasn’t good 

32 minutes ago, Captain Pickle said:

They didn’t have a controlled offensive play from the entire 3rd period to midway through ot. Defence saved them but even that wasn’t good 

The whole game was one and done chances, there cross dump ins were hardly ever contested by the forecheckers or just turned away at the offensive blue line. 

but they somehow managed to win.

God if they win, the fans will take to the streets and celebrate like the already won the fucking cup. The streets will go crazy with fans, especially if they manage to pull it off at home. I went to bed when it was 3-1 Bolts with like 2mins left in the 2nd period. 

although, they are known to blow a 3-1 series lead. They just building up hope in their fans, before they blow it and have the city transition over to the Jays bandwagon 

9 minutes ago, silentbob said:

God if they win, the fans will take to the streets and celebrate like the already won the fucking cup. The streets will go crazy with fans, especially if they manage to pull it off at home. I went to bed when it was 3-1 Bolts with like 2mins left in the 2nd period. 

although, they are known to blow a 3-1 series lead. They just building up hope in their fans, before they blow it and have the city transition over to the Jays bandwagon 

I’ll be happy if they win but I ain’t going crazy until they get past the bruins

29 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Watching the cp24 feed of the people celebrating in the square. Waiting for them to celebrate as if they won the fucking cup already and spill out into the streets over the coming hour.

Sports fans excited after major sports victory.

More at ten.