Backlaugust 2022! Better Late than Never!

Brick

Finish Final Fantasy VII with Satsuki Yatoshi's Mod. The achievement for defeating Emerald Weapon is bugged. I was going to attempt Emerald again with the unmodded game but my saved game won't work with it so I won't bother.

I tried Emerald again a few times and it worked when I tried without Underwater Materia and KOTOR.

• Halal 1

On 8/23/2022 at 12:35 PM, Brick said:

Are you playing through the Halo games for the first time? I too need to go back and finish the MCC. 

No, but im playing through the Master Chief Collection for the first time. I played the original trilogy and reach at release, but never mcc.

10 hours ago, TheLeon said:

Went back to Cyberpunk 2077 and finished the last few missions. Credits are rolling now. 

Nice. I really liked it and it was amazing how well CD Projekt Red made the game extremely playable on the new consoles. 

They really turned that mess around. 

I finished Halo 2 Anniversary last night, so at least I was able to finish off one game this year. Man, people were not kidding about the cliffhanger ending. I thought it was always blown out of proportion, like it was a cutscene of the humans after a giant last battle in the game, and Chief is resting on the ship, and the military is preparing to go off to the final world or something to find and fight the Covenant, and "finish the fight", you know setting up the next game, and people were annoyed at them teasing that but not doing it, but no it's literally a small cutscene that plays like a mission intro scene before you take control of Chief again, and then, nope, credits roll.