Can we have an 'uplifting news' thread?

This was a big story around Houston. Lady with dementia goes missing, and her dog was by her side the whole time. She was finally found when somebody heard the dog barking.

All the treats for this pup 😭

I've tried to post positive stories here in the past but they always seem to die off. :p 

Even something like Biden's record number of court confirmations, which is a big deal as we're seeing recently, got a shrug in a lot of cases.

BUT GLAD Y'ALL HAVE NOW DECIDED GOOD STUFF IS WORTHY

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

I've tried to post positive stories here in the past but they always seem to die off. :p 

Even something like Biden's record number of court confirmations, which is a big deal as we're seeing recently, got a shrug in a lot of cases.

BUT GLAD Y'ALL HAVE NOW DECIDED GOOD STUFF IS WORTHY

I think the way that good news stories tend to die off is actually specifically why a thread like this is needed :P

• True 1

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

This was a big story around Houston. Lady with dementia goes missing, and her dog was by her side the whole time. She was finally found when somebody heard the dog barking.

All the treats for this pup 😭

That reminds me of a story from one of my cousins. He lived in an apartment in Hermosa Beach. A leak from his fish tank sparked an electrical fire in his apartment. His dog managed to get outside and barked at the neighbors until someone came out to see what was going on and the building was saved. Such a good girl. Rest in treats, Kona

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...