The Official Thread of Petty Bickering and Open Hostility

TheLeon

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

Not even close. You are way off, fatty. 

You just called two women in a row fat. That’s lazy. For someone who so clearly wants to be an antagonist on this board, your heart doesn’t seem to be in it. 

• True 2

Just now, TheLeon said:

You just called two women in a row fat. That’s lazy. For someone who so clearly wants to be an antagonist on this board, your heart doesn’t seem to be in it. 

This place isn't real. I'm just firing shots off to defend myself. I love how you just jump in with your stupid comments, though. 

Its bed time. We can continue this tomorrow. 

5 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Not even close. You are way off, fatty. 

These insults are exceptionally pathetic. You’re just scraping the bottom of the barrel. 

No one has attacked you on a personal level. You get called out for hateful beliefs and bad behavior. The one time someone did say something legit inappropriate, they got unanimously called out, then banned. 

You’re on another level. It’s sad. 

1 minute ago, stepee said:

Yeah, that shit is gross. As always i hope some day he embraces getting some real help so these weird spells stop.

Really. I meant what I said. I may not like him or his beliefs, but he clearly has issues going on, despite what he’s saying. I truly hope he gets the help he needs. 

I’ve experienced bi erasure in real life and it’s frustrating. Here, I just see it mostly as a sign of a desperately pathetic person lobbing whatever nonsense he can come up with. 

• Like 1

Just now, Joe said:

Sorry if I went overboard there but he’s called CNut that countless times and keeps saying that he won’t use that word again, but he has no word so he just does it again.

It’s frustrating, but see my above post. I just expect it on a regular basis from him. He’s become so predictable and it won’t change. 

I’m just glad I married a guy who isn’t toxic and understands and accepts me. I can’t imagine what my life would be like if I married someone in line with the rest of my family. 

• Like 4

I forget if it was like a short horror story or just something I made up in my head but I always picture a bad way to go would be if someone tied you up and then started skinning you alive with a sharp cheese grater like all the way up and down your body sliver by sliver. Anyway that’s what I have coming for you guys I’m so mad

• Sicko 1