Florida teacher under investigation for showing Disney movie to class (that contains a gay character)

13 minutes ago, Kamusha said:

Let's make a gofundme because that seems like the easiest method for everyone who wants to help.

Excellent, my wife would like to donate, also! PayPal is possible between Canada and the US, but mine is deactivated.

Do you have any plans at the moment of where you would like to go, and an actual roadmap of what you need to do to leave?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Excellent, my wife would like to donate, also! PayPal is possible between Canada and the US, but mine is deactivated.

Do you have any plans at the moment of where you would like to go, and an actual roadmap of what you need to do to leave?

I've been doing research on states that have actual laws that protect trans people, I have a handful of options thankfully. But leaning towards Chicago because Illinois is trans friendly and I already have friends who live there.

Up until recently my roadmap had me moving next summer but within the past month I've been questioning if that's too far off. I honestly don't know how much worse things will get within a year and it worries me that it won't be soon enough. If I have the means to move sooner I will absolutely do so, and currently revising my roadmap to try and get out of here by the end of the year if possible.

• Like 2
  • Halal 3

1 minute ago, Kamusha said:

Should I just make a separate thread and post it in The Shower?

I still feel weird asking for money but if it would be easier logistically I can just make a gofundme myself and post it in that thread.

Send me a link to the gofundme and I can make the thread

• Like 1