Kanye West is a neo-Nazi now.

Can you imagine attempting to reverse engineer every opinion you hold to try and fit it into the increasingly insane twisted and vile right wing world view? I guess it turns you into someone mush brained and demented enough to say something like this...

I’ve been a proud Jew and staunch Israel defender my whole life, but we need to understand what’s going on here. Every time someone criticizes George Soros, the entire media establishment circles the wagons and labels the person an anti-Semite.

People who don’t know any better think “If criticizing an evil psychopath like Soros makes me an anti-Semite, then so be it.” THAT is the chief cause of the growth in anti-Semitism today.

If our strategy each time is to just attack, dismiss, and shun these people, that will not help our cause in fighting anti-Semitism. It has the opposite effect.

It’s the same effect seen in the black community. Crime is a real issue. But rather than address it, some people would rather just scream “racism!” and “defund the police”. That demonization of police only leads to more crime.

It’s the same reason why even many Jews (myself included) believe that banning Nazi symbolism is counter-productive. When you render something off limits from discussion, it doesn’t just disappear. It festers and grows. The only solution is to get it all out in the open.

Statistically, Jews are very successful. That means that a disproportionate percentage of the corrupt elite class are Jews. People like Soros and Epstein and Weinstein and Randi Weingarten and Adam Schiff and many others.

People notice this. So if we just start attacking anyone who notices, that will only make them dig in their heels and double down. It will ‘confirm’ the conspiracy theories about an elite cabal of evil Jews controlling the world.

That’s why we must be willing to criticize our own (ie. people like Soros) and we must be willing to have open discussions on all of this so that it doesn’t result in insular bigotry.

Kanye’s comments were horrible because he cast far too wide a net. He attributed the actions of some corrupt Jews to “Jewish people” at large and then he made insane statements about Hitler and Nazis.

But at the end of the day, it is the actions of the media and culture - and their obsession with protecting the corrupt elite class at all costs - that contributes FAR more to the spread of anti-Semitism than anything Kanye West has ever said.

5 minutes ago, CastletonSnob said:

Imagine being Kanye's PR team right now.

How heavily do you think they're drinking after recent events?

This presupposes West still has a PR team

38 minutes ago, ort said:

Can you imagine attempting to reverse engineer every opinion you hold to try and fit it into the increasingly insane twisted and vile right wing world view? I guess it turns you into someone mush brained and demented enough to say something like this...

Hide contents

I’ve been a proud Jew and staunch Israel defender my whole life, but we need to understand what’s going on here. Every time someone criticizes George Soros, the entire media establishment circles the wagons and labels the person an anti-Semite.

People who don’t know any better think “If criticizing an evil psychopath like Soros makes me an anti-Semite, then so be it.” THAT is the chief cause of the growth in anti-Semitism today.

If our strategy each time is to just attack, dismiss, and shun these people, that will not help our cause in fighting anti-Semitism. It has the opposite effect.

It’s the same effect seen in the black community. Crime is a real issue. But rather than address it, some people would rather just scream “racism!” and “defund the police”. That demonization of police only leads to more crime.

It’s the same reason why even many Jews (myself included) believe that banning Nazi symbolism is counter-productive. When you render something off limits from discussion, it doesn’t just disappear. It festers and grows. The only solution is to get it all out in the open.

Statistically, Jews are very successful. That means that a disproportionate percentage of the corrupt elite class are Jews. People like Soros and Epstein and Weinstein and Randi Weingarten and Adam Schiff and many others.

People notice this. So if we just start attacking anyone who notices, that will only make them dig in their heels and double down. It will ‘confirm’ the conspiracy theories about an elite cabal of evil Jews controlling the world.

That’s why we must be willing to criticize our own (ie. people like Soros) and we must be willing to have open discussions on all of this so that it doesn’t result in insular bigotry.

Kanye’s comments were horrible because he cast far too wide a net. He attributed the actions of some corrupt Jews to “Jewish people” at large and then he made insane statements about Hitler and Nazis.

But at the end of the day, it is the actions of the media and culture - and their obsession with protecting the corrupt elite class at all costs - that contributes FAR more to the spread of anti-Semitism than anything Kanye West has ever said.

I like this game. Let me guess… Ben Shapiro?

15 minutes ago, Joe said:

Elon sucks and has a thin skin, but I don’t believe that pic is what got Ye banned.

He posted a Star of David with a nazi symbol inside of it, and made some inane statement that apparently was deleted before it was able to be posted, because they set his account to pre approval after the swastika/SoD post.

5 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

I like this game. Let me guess… Ben Shapiro?

Oh, way way dumber than Ben Shapiro... but this guy does like to eat Ben Shapiros turds like they are delicious candy.

(this isn't that hard to guess, don't think too hard... this is a copy/paste of a twitter rant that is currently being ratioed by a whopping 0/0 amount because no one knows who this asshole is, follows him or cares... he just shouts this moronic shit out into the void...)

7 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

He posted a Star of David with a nazi symbol inside of it, and made some inane statement that apparently was deleted before it was able to be posted, because they set his account to pre approval after the swastika/SoD post.

Elon unbanned the Daily Stormer people. 

6 minutes ago, ort said:

Oh, way way dumber than Ben Shapiro... but this guy does like to eat Ben Shapiros turds like they are delicious candy.

(this isn't that hard to guess, don't think too hard... this is a copy/paste of a twitter rant that is currently being ratioed by a whopping 0/0 amount because no one knows who this asshole is, follows him or cares... he just shouts this moronic shit out into the void...)

Our former optical media themed user? 

• Haha 1
  • True 1

1 hour ago, ort said:

Hide contents

I'm was truly hoping to see what mental gymnastics he would do when apple vs Elon happened

I guess he did and it was a bunch of nothing. SHOCKER.

The announcement that something was coming went from being the BIG LEAD STORY all afternoon on Fox News to being completely gone. Nothing all the down. Entire story scrubbed from existence. Weird.

• Sicko Sherman 1

3 minutes ago, ort said:

The announcement that something was coming went from being the BIG LEAD STORY all afternoon on Fox News to being completely gone. Nothing all the down. Entire story scrubbed from existence. Weird.

It's Matt Taibbi tweeting the contents of his investigation that you can read on his substack provided that you're a subscriber.

41 minutes ago, ort said:

I mean, it’s not about the laptop itself, but the story around twitters and the dnc’s actions over the story of the laptop.

and yeah, I’m against government officials pushing private companies to censor things (but not at all against those private companies deciding to censor it on their own). 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Joe said:

Elon sucks and has a thin skin, but I don’t believe that pic is what got Ye banned.

Could be just people talking but I read comments saying Twitter couldnt afford Europe/Germany waking up and seeing Kanye spouting nazi stuff, possibly getting Twitter pulled from the app store for allowing it.

1 hour ago, BloodyHell said:

I mean, it’s not about the laptop itself, but the story around twitters and the dnc’s actions over the story of the laptop.

and yeah, I’m against government officials pushing private companies to censor things (but not at all against those private companies deciding to censor it on their own). 

Found Taibbi’s lone substack subscriber.

• Haha 1
  • True 1

9 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

How are morons talking about a laptop?

Its obvious that any data they got was hacked, given by the Russians and the laptop was an incredibly poor cover story. 

Except that’s definitely factually untrue.

the daughters diary was crime, the laptop is hunters.