PS+ September Lineup -- Free games (NFS Heat, Granblue Fantasy: Versus, Toem), PS+ Extra/Premium (Deathloop, AC: Orgins, Chicory, Watch Dogs 2, more), Syphon 2 added to classics

SaysWho?

e43085a61168498e6785732fb95f76f88d9ed90d
BLOG.PLAYSTATION.COM

Highlights include Need for Speed Heat and Toem for PlayStation Plus Essential, Deathloop and Assassin's Creed Origins for PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium. 

f12a10c06d2fa029e49a1f8286ee03aaed4d8dc6

e43085a61168498e6785732fb95f76f88d9ed90d

PS Classics:

PS1
Syphon Filter 2

PSP
Toy Story 3
Kingdom of Paradise

PS3 (streaming)
The Sly Collection
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Bentley's Hackpack

14 minutes ago, best3444 said:

That's awesome Deathloop is in the lineup. I've always been interested in it but now I can play it. I just watched a video review on it and it looks like it’s a ton of fun!

This is a really interesting get.... I mean, in less than a month the one year exclusivity will be up. In some circumstances a game will alternate between Game Pass and PS(Plus? Now? Whatever).

The exclusivity deal was already done before MS acquired Bethesda, but I'm wondering if that deal also included an exclusive window on their service?

Could Xbox be waiting even longer since it should be a day one game pass release?

Why do I even have to ask this?

8 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

It's in the link. :p 

Sep 6 for the free games available to add to your library. September 20th for the Extra/Premium stuff, including PS Classics.

I couldn't find it. So when does Deathloop become available? I watched several reviews on it and it must be very good. 

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

That's awesome Deathloop is in the lineup. I've always been interested in it but now I can play it. I just watched a video review on it and it looks like it’s a ton of fun!

literally entered this thread just to @ you to play that 

It’s REALLY fucking good.

• Halal 1