The Mariners

thewhyteboar

5 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Get the Kleenex ready 😭

I was about to post this. 10 years in the minors after knowing what minor league players are treated like, dude fucking earned it. 

Love seeing @sblfilms being a Jomboy fan. It tells me he likes the Yankees a little bit deep down. 
World Series Hug GIF by ESPN

• Halal 1

This is me being positive.

IMO this is what happened which is the best case scenario. We all know the ringworm excuse is bullshit. I think his grip wasn't coming back so he resorted to this. It would also explain why he got popped for such an easily detectable substance because he is shit at doping.

I don't think this is a Balco or Arod situation. Yeah it sucks and he probably isn't going into the hall but he can still be a superstar. Maybe if he comes out and tells the truth and it is what I said voters would be willing to overlook it.

1 hour ago, Air_Delivery said:

This is me being positive.

IMO this is what happened which is the best case scenario. We all know the ringworm excuse is bullshit. I think his grip wasn't coming back so he resorted to this. It would also explain why he got popped for such an easily detectable substance because he is shit at doping.

I don't think this is a Balco or Arod situation. Yeah it sucks and he probably isn't going into the hall but he can still be a superstar. Maybe if he comes out and tells the truth and it is what I said voters would be willing to overlook it.

He absolutely needs to come out this weekend and own what happened and profusely apologize for making a mistake or his career will be forever tarnished.

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Holy shit. I broke down and cried for this! Unbelievably touching. 

It really hit me in the feels. Just a sweet moment ❤️😭❤️😭❤️

25 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

It really hit me in the feels. Just a sweet moment ❤️😭❤️😭❤️

Yea, the mother was so sweet and Wynton was so humble and thankful for not only making it to the big league, but for all the support she must have given him through his life. Really awesome. 

2 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

@sblfilms happy birthday bud

Gracias Amigo.

Staying at a hotel downtown, eating food, going to the Astros game, then getting white girl wasted at an 80s dance club

He is BACK. A little spotty with his slider at times, but what a showing in his season debut.

Astros starting pitching was already only paralleled by the Dodgers, and they just added back an absolute horse. Makes me feel a little better about Uncle Mike’s season being over 

22 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Gracias Amigo.

Staying at a hotel downtown, eating food, going to the Astros game, then getting white girl wasted at an 80s dance club

I had too much weed juice last night, but otherwise, an excellent birthday 😂

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Took 2/3 from the Yankees, so that's always a feel good. The shutout was icing on the cake. And Raffy is the Yankees' daddy.

Mr. Altuve makes an offer of joint custody with Mr. Devers 😂

46 minutes ago, rc0101 said:

Don’t think anyone was really counting on him tbh. Still a bummer and now a lot rides on Kershaw coming back healthy in September. 

Dodgers have like..a billion REALLY good arms on the IL and if half of them come back in solid shape, what an embarrassment of riches for a staff that has already been one of the best in baseball from game one

47 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Unless Harris suddenly falls way off, this may be the best deal an MLB team has signed in the last 20 years. 

I don’t know how Alex Anthopoulos keeps doing it. Atlanta must be a great organization to play for because these guys are taking way less than their market value.