Pikachu

46 minutes ago, Nokt said:

I mean if thats the case PUBG should have gone f2p a long time ago.

Yes, they should have. They lost a lot of ground they could have gained and held by charging for a beta.

10 minutes ago, The def star said:

Just downloaded to check it out on the X and man is this thing still buggy. Games been out for a while now and even the menus lack polish. 

Hmmm. Other than some random issues initially getting a party together from

time to time, it’s pretty solid for me and I’ve been playing since about a month into the beta when it was REALLY bad.

2 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Hmmm. Other than some random issues initially getting a party together from

time to time, it’s pretty solid for me and I’ve been playing since about a month into the beta when it was REALLY bad.

Well buggy just compared to the other big two. I'm sure it plays thousand times better than when it launch but as first impressions go with PUBG it looks like it's still an early access game. Like I loaded the game and I got this. What the crap is this :p

IMG-20181107-172416.jpg

1 hour ago, The def star said:

Well buggy just compared to the other big two. I'm sure it plays thousand times better than when it launch but as first impressions go with PUBG it looks like it's still an early access game. Like I loaded the game and I got this. What the crap is this :p

IMG-20181107-172416.jpg

I just started playing again recently and it plays fine. Much smoother and a whole lot better looking... I am playing on the X1X in 4K though...

And how is taking a picture with your phone faster than just taking a screenshot with the console? It's literally two button presses.

20 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I just started playing again recently and it plays fine. Much smoother and a whole lot better looking... I am playing on the X1X in 4K though...

And how is taking a picture with your phone faster than just taking a screenshot with the console? It's literally two button presses.

Cuz I took it as I was leaving my house. If I took a screen shot via the Xbox I would have to upload it to my onedrive, download to my phone, crop the image so you can see the bottom part of the image better and then upload it to postimage. Way more steps than just snapping a pic to my phone and uploading it.

1 hour ago, The def star said:

Cuz I took it as I was leaving my house. If I took a screen shot via the Xbox I would have to upload it to my onedrive, download to my phone, crop the image so you can see the bottom part of the image better and then upload it to postimage. Way more steps than just snapping a pic to my phone and uploading it.

#FirstWorldProblems