Update: 11th Circuit Appeals Court "sacks" MAL Special Master

My cousin, the guy closest to a brother I have in my life, is a federal police officer. He did six deployments in Iraq, one in Afghan. These maga traitor chuds are now threatening men like him over dear leader while they stayed the fuck home while him and me went down range.

words can not express how much I fucking despise these traitors. Legit to the point I own assault rifles now because of them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sicko 1
  • Halal 1

2 hours ago, Chris- said:

the freaks are loose

Not to make too much light out of a situation that could have been very bad, but the perfunctory way this is written just strikes me as comical.

Like, it draws a picture in my head where this guy crashes his flaming car like an Ent at the battle of Isengard, jumps out, starts spraying blind auto cover fire and empties a clip, then immediately pulls out a pistol and plips himself in the head. Meanwhile the crowd hasn't even had enough time to react, just standing around wondering what the hell just happened, shrug and move on with their day. Just another Trumpy moth flying into that flame.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, TyphoidHater said:

WWW.USCP.GOV

Just after 4:00 a.m., a man drove his car into the vehicle barricade at East Capitol Street and Second Street. While the man was getting out of the car, it became...

Oh darn, one less to worrying about, and he didn't end up hurting anyone. No pity whatsoever. Nothing of value was lost. 

• True 1

2 hours ago, CayceG said:

I keep saying it. We're in a specific American Years of Lead. And it's only going to get worse. 

bappp2onventxmocxtcx.jpg
WWW.THEONION.COM

TUCSON, AZ—Explaining that the large-scale shift in geologic conditions and social organization would require a new taxonomic classification, researchers at the University of Arizona released a report Tuesday revealing that humanity is approximately 10 years away from something that will be called the Ash Age.…

10 hours ago, Jason said:

NO PUPPET NO COLLUSION 

1660483421370_mtp_clip_kendocuments_2208
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The documents retrieved from Mar-a-Lago could have included the “most protected secrets in the U.S. government," NBC's Ken Dilanian reports on Meet the Press. 

Jon Voight helped Trump steal the NOC list.

The case for a narrow Trump pardon, if his crimes are ‘just’ the mishandling of documents.

The logic isn’t bad, and there is some appeal to the idea; the problem is that Trump isn’t an ordinary pol who would respond like an ordinary pol would, as in the cases the article cites.  His sheer narcissism would probably push him to use a pardon to make the situation worse.  This was doubly confirmed by his response to the 2020 election.  That fact needs more consideration than the author gives it.

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

This is a threat not a warning. 

newFile.jpg?quality=75&width=1200&auto=w
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

’There is tremendous anger in the country, at a level that has never been seen before, other than during very perilous times,’ former president says

Nice country you got there, shame if something happened to it.

It's already been proven that it doesn't matter how flimsy the excuses they come up with are.

The bottom line is that every rational person already knows everything they need to about Trump and how he operates, and Trump and the right wing spin machine just has to be convincing enough to mildly satiate the people who are dumb enough to support and/or vote for Trump... and as has been established, these people have proven themselves time and time again to be mush brained simpletons incapable of critical thought.

• Halal 1