Humble Stand with Ukraine Bundle: ($40 for a TON of good stuff)

crispy4000

cea7a436f0a0cd734b8c19ef0d63674571341c54
WWW.HUMBLEBUNDLE.COM

Support vital humanitarian crisis relief for the people of Ukraine with an all-to-charity bundle featuring games, books, and software.

If I didn't have a good chunk of these already, I'd be all over this.

Some highlights:

- Spyro Remastered Collection
- Slay the Spire
- Supraland
- Metro Exodus
- Wargroove
- Superhot
- Inmost
- Tooth and Tail
- Toejam and Earl: Back in the Groove
- Kerbal Space Program
- Yoku's Island Express

- Nex Machina
- Brothers: Two Sons
- Skullgirls 2nd Encore
- Fable Anniversay
- Quantum Break
- Sunset Overdrive
- Back 4 Blood
- Wandersong
- Max Payne 3

Etc, etc, etc.

Itch.io's bundle is also over now.

The cynic in me is saying they're purposefully just putting on sale a bunch of games they know 95% of their customers already have so that they buy them again, of which all proceeds* go to Ukraine

*Not counting "operating procedures," salaries, bonuses, things you don't need to concern yourself with, etc

6 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

The cynic in me is saying they're purposefully just putting on sale a bunch of games they know 95% of their customers already have so that they buy them again, of which all proceeds* go to Ukraine

*Not counting "operating procedures," salaries, bonuses, things you don't need to concern yourself with, etc

I've always seen bundles like this as a great catch up for anyone who doesn't regularly follow bunldes and giveaways.  If you've been a Choice subscriber in good months your mileage will vary.

2 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

I've always seen bundles like this as a great catch up for anyone who doesn't regularly follow bunldes and giveaways.  If you've been a Choice subscriber in good months your mileage will vary.

Also could be a good bundle for some of our new to pc members getting a deck. I assume these are steam keys since it’s humble so it would be better than the itch one for that.

I definitely get the starter pack aspect, I'm just also like pretty much every single one of these games goes on sale for 75-80% off and/or gets included in a humble bundle like 4-5 times a year.

Edit: point being it's like "buy these games you already own because a tiny portion of it goes to Ukraine" at least for most of their customers

10 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I definitely get the starter pack aspect, I'm just also like pretty much every single one of these games goes on sale for 75-80% off and/or gets included in a humble bundle like 4-5 times a year.

Edit: point being it's like "buy these games you already own because a tiny portion of it goes to Ukraine" at least for most of their customers

Man, you're not joking. I usually don't mind buying a bundle like this even if I have several games, but this time, I have nearly every noteworthy game in that bundle in some form or another. 

If you had gotten most of these in bundles or picked them up as freebies, you'd probably do better.  But paying 75-80% off...  definitely not. 

Many of these games still have historical lows of $5-10 each, or even higher, like Back 4 Blood and Spyro.  Even Slay the Spire has never been cheaper than $8.

Anyone want a code for any of these games?

Max Payne 3 (Rockstar Key)
This War of Mine (Final Cut)
Kerbal Space Program
Starbound
Skullgirls 2nd Encore

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs

Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
WarGroove
Drawful 2
Dear Esther: Landmark Edition
Broken Age