Assassin's Creed Odyssey | Official Thread of Dangling Off Zeus's Wang - update: 60FPS support for PS5/Xbox Series consoles coming August 24

Pikachu

On 5/26/2020 at 11:05 AM, AbsolutSurgen said:

@TwinIon I agree with most of your points.

In terms of gear, I found that some of the bonuses for using armour sets were significant enough to warrant upgrading the armour.  I tended to upgrade armour ~every 5 levels or so.  While it was expensive to do so, I also found in the later part of the game I had a ton of money/resources anyways.

I suggest you play the Fates of Atlantis DLC -- IMHO it was by far the best part of the game.

The second DLC really was amazing and offered a really decent amount of content compared to DLC for other games.

I also agree, the game isn't perfection or anything, but damn do I like it.  Outside of playing AC II for the first time and seeing those improvements or Black Flag, this one was my most played.  I really had a great time with it.

• 1 year later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Assassin's Creed Odyssey | Official Thread of Dangling Off Zeus's Wang - update: 60FPS support for PS5/Xbox Series consoles coming August 24