ACES11

Microsoft Press Conference Discussion

You know what awesome games would be perfect for Kinect, and that the hardcore gamers would enjoy? Area 51 and House Of The Dead! Would love to play those on Kinect.

House of the Dead HD Collection for Kinect would rock and I'd buy it, but it would feel a little strange pointing at your tv with your hand or whatever.

The Wii is the most successful casual console of all-time and yet Nintendo is ditching that for a more traditional console. Microsoft should start paying attention to the news.

Have you seen the sales numbers for the 360 and Kinect lately? They are moving Kinects and Kinects are moving systems. I fully expect Kinect to be integrated with their next console as well.

You think that's a coincidence? MS does that on purpose. We already know that they like to have Gears and Halo on opposite years.

I think you missed the point... let me present the list in a different way:

Halo

Gears

Fable

Forza

Have you seen the sales numbers for the 360 and Kinect lately? They are moving Kinects and Kinects are moving systems. I fully expect Kinect to be integrated with their next console as well.

The numbers are impressive, but doesn't mean it will move software. Software is where the money is made which is why Nintendo is going back to a more traditional console. No one buys more software then people on forums like this and the overall sentiment in this thread is a big meh when it comes to the Kinect and its games.

This is how I would sum up the Press Event. Forza 4 = awesome, Gears 3 = a no brainer. Halo: Combat Evolved Remake = Cool Halo 4 = ? The Kinect experence for the "core gamer" = Tacked on/on rails garbage. The rest = teh kidae.

I always wanted a DisneyWorld game, but I really wish it wasn't on Kinect. I'd prefer Move at least, but really would rather just use a regular controller. When Kinect dies and you can get it for dirt cheap some day I'll pick one up with a copy of DisneyWorld though, otherwise I'd never own one.

I always wanted a DisneyWorld game, but I really wish it wasn't on Kinect. I'd prefer Move at least, but really would rather just use a regular controller. When Kinect dies and you can get it for dirt cheap some day I'll pick one up with a copy of DisneyWorld though, otherwise I'd never own one.

why would you bump this thread to say that?

Someone ban this fool.