GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKER?!? PIZZA FRIDAY IS *BACK*

Chris-

• Chris- changed the title to GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKER?!? PIZZA FRIDAY IS *BACK*
2 hours ago, Chris- said:

8P8AbS2.jpg

PvA00ym.jpg

SALSICCIA E RAPINI PIZZA - smoked provolone, mozzarella, sweet sausage, pickled raisins, rapini, roasted tomatoes

KCjyit5.jpg

TAGLIATELLE - tossed with fig and marsala braised short rib ragu, topped with grana padana

fucking came back on fire i’ll give you that damn that looks good 

• 2 weeks later...

From Friday, a pizza place at a little town in central PA near the NY border that we escape to every once in awhile for some R&R. They do this weird thing with their pizzas and make little breadstick knobs out of the crust. The reason why has never been explained to us (nor is it listed on their menu) but it's a fun little thing. The pizza is decent, not great but at least good enough that we always get it when we are in town.

vAvRzbj.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

IT’S MY BLOG NOW BITCHES

PlHhr16.jpg
HCexRss.jpg

Pep with half green pepper and garlic knots from our neighborhood spot. I think it could compete with the best pizza of any American city. Their Sicilian (which will most certainly be a future Pizza Friday post) will make you jealous as fuck. 

• Like 1
  • Halal 2

1 hour ago, Chris- said:

IT’S MY BLOG NOW BITCHES

PlHhr16.jpg
HCexRss.jpg

Pep with half green pepper and garlic knots from our neighborhood spot. I think it could compete with the best pizza of any American city. Their Sicilian (which will most certainly be a future Pizza Friday post) will make you jealous as fuck. 

Im here for the pepper half.

• 2 weeks later...