Trump has died - just not the one you were hoping for

• mclumber1 changed the title to Trump has died - just not the one you were hoping for

As someone who recently lost a parent, I do feel for the soulless monsters that are Don JR., Eric, and Ivanka. 

That said, every single news outlet should point out that Ivana stated in their divorce proceedings that Donald brutally raped her.

• Sad 2
  • True 2

4 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

As someone who recently lost a parent, I do feel for the soulless monsters that are Don JR., Eric, and Ivanka. 

That said, every single news outlet should point out that Ivana stated in their divorce proceedings that Donald brutally raped her.

You won’t believe what he’s doing now

• Guillotine 2

10 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

My deepest and most sincere condolences for your loss :hug:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Remember how Trump literally took Jr. hostage to try to get at Ivana, and then Ivana was like pfft whatever keep him I've got two other kids? 

So… word is she was found at the bottom of the stairs, implying she fell down them. The timing of this couldn’t be more convenient considering the Trumps were supposed to be deposed by the NY AG later today.

106995878-1641231092012-gettyimages-5781
WWW.CNBC.COM

New York Attorney General Letitia James is investigating the Trump Organization for its valuation of real estate. Donald Trump calls the probe a witch hunt.

• Shocked 1

14 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

So… word is she was found at the bottom of the stairs, implying she fell down them. The timing of this couldn’t be more convenient considering the Trumps were supposed to be deposed by the NY AG later today.

WWW.CNBC.COM

New York Attorney General Letitia James is investigating the Trump Organization for its valuation of real estate. Donald Trump calls the probe a witch hunt.
Source on bottom of stairs?

1 hour ago, Jason said:
1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

WWW.CNBC.COM

New York Attorney General Letitia James is investigating the Trump Organization for its valuation of real estate...

Expand  

Source on bottom of stairs?

NNBFZ662N5MPVNTELYR66R7NRI.jpg
WWW.REUTERS.COM

Ivana Trump, the first wife of former U.S. President Donald Trump and the mother of his three oldest children, who helped her husband build some of his signature...

15 hours ago, unogueen said:

One of them is named after a weapon made famous for making joke of the self government among problem nations.

No, its named (partly) after an aircraft (The A12, precursor of the SR17), that isn't even equipped with weapons. No part of the stupid name is about a weapon.

You keep spouting gibberish and half truths.