Anzo

I made yet another Stormtrooper costume. Glory to the First Order!

I've been working on this one for the past six months and have put at least 150 man hours into it. Much more complex than my A New Hope outfit but I'm so happy with the end result. The belt rides up a bit in the back as you can see so I have to adjust that but it is an easy fix. I had a friend with some experience in this field shoot it with some automotive grade paint. The finish is just spectacular!

iXqDFLMl.jpgdcdcIvBl.jpggIfMHRSl.jpgVud7RcXl.jpg

Zf3ylial.jpg

Does it feel different than the Imperial uniform?

I've always found it kinda amusing that the "bad guys" from the Star Wars universe are the "gooodwill ambassadors" to children's hospitals, etc. :P

7 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Does it feel different than the Imperial uniform?

I've always found it kinda amusing that the "bad guys" from the Star Wars universe are the "gooodwill ambassadors" to children's hospitals, etc. :P

It feels like I'm walking in a tank tbh. A little more flexibility in the legs but up top I can hardly move lol. It is impossible to put on alone whereas the original I can get on easily by myself.

My buddy who was taking pictures last night was helping out and it really into medieval suits of armor said "This is as much like a knight's armor as anything I've seen." Just in terms of how everything goes on and stays together.

Just now, Anzo said:

It feels like I'm walking in a tank tbh. A little more flexibility in the legs but up top I can hardly move lol. It is impossible to put on alone whereas the original I can get on easily by myself.

My buddy who was taking pictures last night was helping out and it really into medieval suits of armor said "This is as much like a knight's armor as anything I've seen." Just in terms of how everything goes on and stays together.

Is it any heavier than the Imperial?

1 minute ago, SFLUFAN said:

Is it any heavier than the Imperial?

It is light, all made of plastic. I made it a little heavier because I close a number of pieces with magnets, which weighs it down some.

Doesn't feel any heavier than my Imperial one.

And more important, can you pee and poop without taking the whole thing off? 

7 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

And more important, can you pee and poop without taking the whole thing off? 

No and no. I can't sit at all in this. Can't in my Imperial one either. Gotta make sure to get all that out before I troop.