Sign in to follow this  
SFLUFAN

R. Lee Ermey double-times to the eternal Parris Island

How old was he? While he always played the same character, I've loved him in everything I've ever seen him in, from The Big Red One to Full Metal Jacket to The Frighteners. :rose:

Just now, Emblazon said:

How old was he? While he always played the same character, I've loved him in everything I've ever seen him in, from The Big Red One to Full Metal Jacket to The Frighteners. :rose:

4 hours ago, darkness35 said:

F

Hide contents

I always thought The Frighteners had one of the coolest movie posters

Also its been a long time since i've seen it, but I remember really liking Ermey's role in the 2013 Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie.

I honestly sometimes hate the passage of time...the saying good-byes to, not only the people closest to us, but those figures that serve certain entertainment moments in our life.

However, as Jean-Luc Picard said in Generations (FROM iMDB):

"Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. But I rather believe than time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important how we lived."

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, GigersALIEN said:

You say that because you're too too young.

Not really. The average age of death for males in the United States is 76-77 years old. He made it to 74 - that's not much lower than the average.