Sign in to follow this  
GuyWhoPredictsThings

Former first lady Barbara Bush passes away at 92

UPDATE: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/17/us/barbara-bush-dead.html

Original post:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/barbara-bush-in-failing-health-will-not-seek-additional-medical-care/

Former first lady Barbara Bush is in failing health and will not seek additional medical care after a series of recent hospitalizations, a spokesman for the Bush family said Sunday. Bush, 92, will "instead focus on comfort care" for unspecified health complications, according to a statement.

Bush is the wife of former President George H.W. Bush, the 41st president of the United States who is now 93, and mother of 43rd President George W. Bush. She is only the second first lady in American history whose son also ascended to the nation's highest office, the other being Abigail Adams, wife of John Adams and mother of John Quincy Adams.

2 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I mean, this is probably the right decision. Spending your last few years, trying to prolong your life when you're failing on all fronts isn't really living. 

More people need to understand this.

My grandmother was in and out of the hospital for years, she made the same decision as Bush after my grandfather tried to bring her back one more time.

22 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

I’lo be disappointed if she doesn’t outlive her pussy husband

I don't think that "pussy" is the best description for a man shot down over the Pacific in aerial combat.

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

I don't think that "pussy" is the best description for a man shot down over the Pacific in aerial combat.

While I don’t want to tread on your right to post a “well actually”, I was clearly referencing the public perception of Bush 41. 

Just now, RedSoxFan9 said:

While I don’t want to tread on your right to post a “well actually”, I was clearly referencing the public perception of Bush 41. 

"Right"? :raisedbrow:

5 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

giphy.gif

UGH I wish you hadn't posted that! :P 

That was literally the moment I lost some love for this country and decided to get far more aware about politics (something I haven't bothered to do since the last time I feared for this country during the W. Bush years).

It just made me, and I admit this fully, sad. It just broke me a little. It's just so undeniably mean and pathetic at the same time. I hated that moment when I saw it on TV. I hated the American citizens laughing and cheering him on. But yes, it basically personifies Trump!

I bet Fox is overjoyed to cover Barbara Bush's death. They can stop talking about Trump and ignore Hannity's connection. Just run a greatest hits of Barbara Bush for 7 days.

It would be amazing if Trump was not invited to the funeral.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Let's remember when Trump mocked Jeb for bringing his mom on the campaign trail...

But also, let's remember what Barbara REALLY thought about Trump:

"He doesn't give many answers to how he would solve problems. He sort of makes faces and says insulting things," Barbara Bush said about Trump. "He's said terrible things about women, terrible things about the military. I don't understand why people are for him, for that reason."

"I'm a woman," she added. "I'm not crazy about what he says about women."

Thank god we finally got some class and dignity into the White House.

Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 5.00.23 PM.png