stepee

Shenmue 1+2 coming to Xbox/PS4/PC this year

Once people actually get to play these games, hype for 3 will die immediately. 
Yeah, as revolutionary as the games were nearly 20 years ago, they will not hold up today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Which one of you asked for this?  It's OK to come clean - I promise that no harm will come to you.

51 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Which one of you asked for this?  It's OK to come clean - I promise that no harm will come to you.

I did.

dude 2 is so much better than 1, like, its got way more action and suspense and characters. There's a reason people want 3 lol, and it's not really because of 1, 1 was a good setup. But man, fucking practicing kung fu with masters you seek, going to tea shops and investigating members of an organization using their signal. 

Fuckin 8 year old me was blown away, didnt beat it till i was 12 tho there was one section i got to in kowloon where my lil boy reflexes weren't sophisticated enough during the QTE's. 

dude 2 is so much better than 1, like, its got way more action and suspense and characters. There's a reason people want 3 lol, and it's not really because of 1, 1 was a good setup. But man, fucking practicing kung fu with masters you seek, going to tea shops and investigating members of an organization using their signal. 

Fuckin 8 year old me was blown away, didnt beat it till i was 12 tho there was one section i got to in kowloon where my lil boy reflexes weren't sophisticated enough during the QTE's. 

Dear Sega, thank you and I appreciate the gesture but...you're OK on this one. 

Signed

People that don't have time to visit tea shops, practice Kung Fu and die from lack of QTE reflexes.

1 hour ago, caleb1915 said:

Plus Joy <3

Pass.  Sega probably has other old IP's they could bring back instead.

People are hyped now, then they'll get the game and be like, "Oh.  Well, these games didn't age well at all."

3 hours ago, Dre801 said:

Pass.  Sega probably has other old IP's they could bring back instead.

How about a new Virtua Fighter?

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

How about a new Virtua Fighter?

Bring it on.  I'm kind of surprised they haven't done a VF6 by now or that I haven't even heard even rumor or speculation that one is planned.

10 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Plus Joy <3

i trace a lot of things to my childhood for my fetish for redheads, especially redheads with green eyes 

1 hour ago, GameDadGrant said:

Revolutionary at their time of release...maybe not so good now. 

Not quite sure why this isn’t on Switch, but whatever.

Switch can’t handle those Dreamcast and OG XBOX visuals, bro.

1 hour ago, GameDadGrant said:

Revolutionary at their time of release...maybe not so good now. 

Not quite sure why this isn’t on Switch, but whatever.

454.jpg