Sign in to follow this  
GuyWhoPredictsThings

New Incredibles 2 trailer

It's cool that the distance between Incredibles 1 and 2 shows how much the visual fidelity of Pixar has come.

Aside from that the trailer and teaser aren't really hyping me? I feel like the first one was almost perfect. I'll see this, of course, but bitching about common core and Bob still struggling to balance work and family? Eh. I know it'll be great but what we've seen so far just isn't hooking me.

They aren't blowing me away either and I'm not sure why. Probably because it feels a little too much like a rehash of the first one? I don't know.

The first one was very bold and unique... this feels very much like a sequel for the sake of a sequel. But, the trailers could be misleading.

I remember thinking the trailers for the first one made it look a little corny... but yeah, turns out it was one of my favorite movies of all time... so we'll just have to see.

2 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

It's cool that the distance between Incredibles 1 and 2 shows how much the visual fidelity of Pixar has come.

Aside from that the trailer and teaser aren't really hyping me? I feel like the first one was almost perfect. I'll see this, of course, but bitching about common core and Bob still struggling to balance work and family? Eh. I know it'll be great but what we've seen so far just isn't hooking me.

In Brad Bird we trust!