Sign in to follow this  
madmankevin

Any "Flat Earthers" here?

So I've explained this phenomenon to a couple of people recently who have never heard about those that think the government created Photoshop in the 50s to fake photos of the Earth and the satellites above it, all gps devices are fake, and that Antarctica isn't our southern pole, but rather an icy perimeter of our disc shaped planet guarded by NASA and all governments to prevent people from falling off our planet. 

So naturally, this made me think of @ohioguy24! Do we know where he stands on this topic?!

Flat Earthers are like juggalos: I feel much safer knowing who they are!

14 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Ohioguy is. Someone here linked to an amazing topic at IGN.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/kyrie-irving-believes-the-earth-is-flat.454928274/page-19

That was a good thread.

I'm not a flat earther, but I do have my doubts that we actually landed and walked on the Moon.

I believe the Earth is actually shaped like a giant penis and gravitational forces have been jacking it off and soon we are all going to be ejaculated straight into the sun and reborn

Prove I'm wrong without your photoshops

16 hours ago, Derek said:

I'm not a flat earther, but I do have my doubts that we actually landed and walked on the Moon.

This

6 hours ago, Runny said:

I believe the Earth is actually shaped like a giant penis and gravitational forces have been jacking it off and soon we are all going to be ejaculated straight into the sun and reborn

Prove I'm wrong without your photoshops

Also, this.

Earth is a water planet. Wouldn’t all the water just fall off the edges and we’d be left with nothing but desert sand?

3 hours ago, Biggie_Rich said:

Earth is a water planet. Wouldn’t all the water just fall off the edges and we’d be left with nothing but desert sand?

No because it's like a dish and the borders are ice.

Anyone read about the brave tale of Mike Hughes?

A flat earther determined to launch himself into space so he can see for himself that this whole curve of the earth thing is hokey.

He has managed an amazing 1,800 feet so far in his steam powered rocket. So a fraction what he could manage by buying a damn plane ticket or about the same as taking an elevator to the top of One World Trade Center.

I had a coworker that was a flat earther. I watched a youtube video he sent me, talked to him and gave him a bunch of counter points and he changed his position. He was not as die hard as many flat earters, it was more of a fling for him.

I have seen some of more flat earth videos where they were venomous over footage for satellites orbiting the earth. Insulted by the live streams you can see on youtube and any new high res images of a spherical earth. They lack evidence, and even an understanding of astrophysics. And the reason they do not have hard proof is because of conspiracies that involve hundreds of thousands of people, if not millions all keeping the same secrets. I find it bizarre. But then other than the numbers, how are they any different from Catholicism, Christianity, or any other faith not concerning themselves with proof, but rather believe what they "know" to be true. Anything to prove them wrong is part of the cover up (aka heresy).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk