Sign in to follow this  
SFLUFAN

Crusader Kings II is free forever on Steam for a limited time

26 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

@SFLUFAN‘s first goal in CK2 will be to kidnapp then publicly execute the pope, then in a shocking twist, crusade against the Jews!  

:sun: 

Owning the base game free is nothing since you need the DLC to do anything really.

4 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Played the tutorial level and :noway:

I’ll stick to Civilization 

This game is nothing like civizilation. If you were really serious into playing it I'd link you to some videos. I had to watch like a couple hours worth of videos before I knew how to play.

28 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

This game is nothing like civizilation. If you were really serious into playing it I'd link you to some videos. I had to watch like a couple hours worth of videos before I knew how to play.

Links please. I want to try it out. I just got overwhelmed with how many pop windows telling shit to do without a good explanation on what is happening 

Basically the way I learned to play is by watching this dude's videos:

I'm sure you know how to use youtube, so just watch the other parts when you're finished with this one. :P

The "guide for newbies" is 21 parts but you don't really need to see all of them. I would say watch the first couple, then skip around to things you want to know. Once you get going the game is pretty addictive. Just keep in mind the game isn't super action heavy.

CKII is one of the only games ever that I've started up sat there dumbfounded and quit because I had no idea how to do anything. :P

I don't want to watch hours of videos before I can play a game. I'd prefer to sit on Keyzer's lap and watch him play. He can show me the ins and outs and how he raises his empire.

2 hours ago, Derek said:

I don't want to watch hours of videos before I can play a game. I'd prefer to sit on Keyzer's lap and watch him play. He can show me the ins and outs and how he raises his empire.

An empire isn’t the only thing he’ll raise with you on his lap! :sun: 

2 hours ago, Derek said:

I can give you a deep understanding about the game. You'll squeal with glee once you see how easy it is to press a claim on my duchy. :batting: