Sign in to follow this  
SFLUFAN

Imbecile-in-Chief makes "implied" threat to remove US forces from South Korea if better trade deal not negotiated

No, cause then the South would have to spend more on their military. Trust in Moon Jae-In. He is far smarter than Trump and knows what he is doing. 

1 minute ago, thewhyteboar said:

No, cause then the South would have to spend more on their military. Trust in Moon Jae-In. He is far smarter than Trump and knows what he is doing. 

That is not difficult

5 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

What he needs to do is figure out a way that the South does not feel the full wrath from the North if the Imbecile goes ahead with a "bloody nose" strike.  In other words, disassociate the South from such an attack by ensuring that its a purely American action with no RoK involvement.

1 minute ago, SFLUFAN said:

What he needs to do is figure out a way that the South does not feel the full wrath from the North if the Imbecile goes ahead with a "bloody nose" strike.  In other words, disassociate the South from such an attack by ensuring that its a purely American action.

That won't stop the Imbecile from proudly tweeting how he coordinated with South Korea before launching the attack.

Just now, Jason said:

That won't stop the Imbecile from proudly tweeting how he coordinated with South Korea before launching the attack.

The South Koreans can keep in communication with the Norks that this was a purely unilateral American action, despite what the Imbecile says.  Hell, if they feel REALLY ballsy, they could probably discretely mention to the Pyongyang that something is coming.

3 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

The South Koreans can keep in communication with the Norks that this was a purely unilateral American action, despite what the Imbecile says.  Hell, if they feel REALLY ballsy, they could probably discretely mention to the Pyongyang that something is coming.

I said Trump would CLAIM he talked to South Korea first.

21 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

That is not difficult

What I mean is, Moon is good at letting Trump feelin control of these talks when it is really Moon running the show. Trump gets to brag about his statesmanship while Moon does the real work. If a summit really does happen, it's going to be Moon and Kim talking while Trump is eating crayons in the corner.

12 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

They probably will let them know if anything is coming tbh. They don't want hundreds of thousands of their citizens dead in minutes because the toddler has a temper tantrum. With Trump (especially, but probably not exclusively) they realize that like our 'allies' in the middle East, our protection comes with terms, many of which may not be favorable to their country. They have to live there, whereas the US can pull out at any time.

Just now, thewhyteboar said:

What I mean is, Moon is good at letting Trump feelin control of these talks when it is really Moon running the show. Trump gets to brag about his statesmanship while Moon does the real work. If a summit really does happen, it's going to be Moon and Kim talking while Trump is eating crayons in the corner.

Oh I got you there. Just being cynical and flippant about the state of 'leadership' in this government. I'm glad that our allies are adjusting to the id in chief.

Trump's gonna gradually turn America back into an isolationist country just by getting mad at more and more countries where we have troops stationed over the next 3 years.

5 minutes ago, RicoFoley said:

Trump's gonna gradually turn America back into an isolationist country just by getting mad at more and more countries where we have troops stationed over the next 3 years.

I admire your continued optimism. 

I love that to Trump helping other countries means we have to get paid directly in some way.

He's never heard of intangible benefits, has he?

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

I love that to Trump helping other countries means we have to get paid directly in some way.

He's never heard of intangible benefits, has he?

No, he doesn't grasp the concept of "soft power".

16 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

No, he doesn't grasp the concept of "soft power".

I think he just grabs 'em right away. These other countries let him, I heard. Cause he's a star or something.