This is what happens when you elect republicans even in a blue to purple state; things get worse

marijuana-baggie.jpg?fit=730%2C411&ssl=1
NORML.ORG

The language, which creates two new misdemeanors, will take effect with Republican Governor Glenn Youngkin’s signature.

“But but Phil Scott and Charlie baker” shut up they’re potted plants whose state party’s hate them. 

Republicans: always bad

Don't "but but Charlie Baker" me. He's just as bad as any of them. The Massachusetts legislative just had to override his veto for allowing undocumented immigrants from obtaining driver's licenses because he claimed that would somehow allow them to register to vote. What kind of stupid is that?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chris- said:

but four ounces is an obscene amount of weed, so I doubt this will impact anyone other than dealers

“Additionally, the 4-ounce possession limit is for ‘marijuana,’ the definition of which includes cannabis flower, seeds, concentrates, and edibles. Until the Cannabis Control Authority Board of Directors is able to promulgate the equivalent possession amounts for edible and other extraction-based formulations, Virginians can quickly run afoul of this new law.” 

2 minutes ago, Chris- said:

This is a dumb and bad law but four ounces is an obscene amount of weed, so I doubt this will impact anyone other than dealers (who are already doing something illegal). 

I would imagine even heavy ass smokers only go through 10-15 grams a week. I can see some with edibles running afoul by mistake.

4 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

I would imagine even heavy ass smokers only go through 10-15 grams a week. I can see some with edibles running afoul by mistake.

Would still be in trouble for just having like a 6 week supply on hand though, lame.

3 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

I'm th8nking of switching to edibles. The effects are so much stronger I think it's also worth it to not have to smoke or vape it. 

Edible supply is really strained at preset so I might have to wait a while before it's 100% viable.

1 minute ago, stepee said:

Would still be in trouble for just having like a 6 week supply on hand though, lame.

Its quite dumb, imagine being told you could only have a 12 pack of beer cause a 24 pack would get you into trouble.

4 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

I'm th8nking of switching to edibles. The effects are so much stronger I think it's also worth it to not have to smoke or vape it. 

Edible supply is really strained at preset so I might have to wait a while before it's 100% viable.

I have swapped almost 100 percent over to edibles. Lift, pop a few on my last set, take a shower, make dinner and if i time it right ,I am cooking with gas just as I sit down to eat and watch a movie. 

• Haha 1
  • Halal 1

1 minute ago, SimpleG said:

Its quite dumb, imagine being told you could only have a 12 pack of beer cause a 24 pack would get you into trouble.

I have swapped almost 100 percent over to edibles. Lift, pop a few on my last set, take a shower, make dinner and if i time it right ,I am cooking with gas just as I sit down to eat and watch a movie. 

lol right 

Its less right now as I’ve been going through it but a few weeks ago I def had around that much on me. I also have different types of things.

8 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

I had regular customers who could go through 1-2 ounces a week by mostly them self. Former key holder, she could almost do the same. She bought a half ounce once and was done in less then 2 days she said (Nova Glue was the strain) Our measurement for drinks were really high number wise to our system counter. We sold with iPads/androids and the sales weight would be calculated in the top right corner of the screen. No transaction could take place past the 28g limit of the sale. Now our drinks could cost you 4-5.5g and we’re limited to about 5 a transaction. A few months ago it appeared that they were going to rework the drink weight to almost 1/4 of their original amount and 4packs would be hitting stores soonish

39 minutes ago, Jason said:

Didn't the state senate stay blue???

Yeah but there’s pardoned sex offender Joe morrisey and a dem here or there who are bad and dumb, and in this case it was compromise here or shut down state government 

34 minutes ago, Chris- said:

This is a dumb and bad law but four ounces is an obscene amount of weed, so I doubt this will impact anyone other than dealers (who are already doing something illegal). 

I buy an obscene amount of booze at the liquor store on occasion and that’s perfectly fine, legal, and good. 

we’d also not really have to worry about dealing if the GA set rules for sales but decided not to and kicked the can down the road. Now we have what is essentially the marijuana laws of something like Alaska from 15 years ago. A step forward but with full control of state government couldn’t get sales started so it’s unlikely we’re going to get any recreational sales for at least 4 more years. 

17 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I buy an obscene amount of booze at the liquor store on occasion and that’s perfectly fine, legal, and good. 

When I lived in Arlington, it was always amusing when I'd buy a six pack at Trader Joe's and they'd closely scrutinize my ID, and then I'd hit the ABC store on the way home and they'd sell me a bottle of booze without even asking for ID.

6 hours ago, SimpleG said:

Nailing edible timing is a divine feeling. 

• Halal 1

On 6/15/2022 at 4:19 PM, SimpleG said:

Edibles, a jrpg, and a few bowls as a kicker is my preferred way to play turn based RPG's like persona.