Sign in to follow this  
GameDadGrant

Okay, I'll admit it. I LOL'd. "If Sony Made The Switch"

11 hours ago, AndrewDean84 said:

I'd like to see a video on how Nintendo would fuck up the PS4 and the PSN. 

Based on this video, it would take problems with the SNES that Nintendo has since fixed and apply them to PS4....

Dumb video. It completely ignores Nintendo’s own history of bizzare design choices. 

Vita had a front touch screen and games like Severed used it brilliantly. The back touch screen is akin to the Joycons infrared laser. It’s a feature added for bullet point purposes but actually use is rather limited.  

Yes Sony’s proprietary memory card was a terrible choice but it isn’t like Nintendo didn’t have its own shitty design choices in the past. 

2 minutes ago, GuyWhoPredictsThings said:

Good timing; I didn't know he released something yesterday. :P 

Yeah I follow him on Twitter and saw it on my feed yesterday :) 

(Remembering something from yesterday may not seem like a large feat, but these days its increasingly becoming so for me :P )

11 hours ago, apoc81 said:

I don't know if it got better after two minutes, but up til then, the video was stupid/

it somehow got worse

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Will not view. No matter what it will be.

Dad humor. Remember when he trolled everyone with his friend's supposed video that sucked but everyone took it seriously?

I mean, the shots at the Vita are a bit ridiculous, hardware wise it was far superior to any handheld Nintendo made pre-switch. It may have lacked games and support, but it was light years better than 3ds as a piece of tech.

But beyond that, it’s just stupid. Nintendo isn’t exactly the ost forward thinking company.