Sign in to follow this  
therockdltj

Avengers 4 wrapped production!

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2078100/the-russos-celebrated-wrapping-avengers-4-with-an-amazing-cake

This year and next are easily the two most anticipated in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Ignoring all of the sequels, origin stories and new lands we'll be exploring, the arrival of Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers 4 have been years in the making and are the culmination of comic book dreams many have had since they were kids. While we still have several months to go before the battle with Thanos kicks off in earnest, the sequel film, the very mysterious and loosely-titled Avengers 4, has just wrapped. To celebrate the long production, an appropriately ridiculous-themed cake was made, befitting what I expect to be an absolutely wild movie.

If they tell me that's a cake I believe them, but seriously, what percentage of that thing is edible? The platform at the bottom and the platform Thanos is standing on, sure, but the rest, I don't know. It looks incredible though. Where do you even cut first to eat this cake? I'm guessing Thanos if he and the Infinity Stones are edible. Also, is there a preferred part to this cake? With the whole thing looking like a very expensive display, I wouldn't even know what to ask for. Do the above the line folks or those higher on the call sheet get to call dibs on an arm or a stone they fancy?

They wrapped up production with a cake!

JJfeTBMwwA&pid=15.1

@skillzdadirecta Why does the release have to be so far away? :cry: I want to watch both on the same weekend darn it! Also it basically confirms Thanos is in Avengers 4 which is only 467 days away...not that I'm counting..

17 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

I can't even imagine the hype as we approach the release of these films. I want to see them so bad and I know spoilers will run rampant online. 

I can't believe that Captain America wasn't even fighting Thanos the whole time, he was just sitting in his apartment and projecting himself! My childhood is ruined! Also Scarlett Witch is such a Mary-Sue!

6 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

I can't believe that Captain America wasn't even fighting Thanos the whole time, he was just sitting in his apartment and projecting himself! My childhood is ruined! Also Scarlett Witch is such a Mary-Sue!

tenor.gif

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2288061/josh-brolin-penned-a-sweet-tribute-to-thanos-after-wrapping-avengers-4

There's just something about this that I love: a creative, out of the box bent on one of the greatest roles and times playing a role I've ever had. Doing Infinity War was like doing a limitless black box experimental theatre piece in the lower Eastside of New York City in 1975, mixed with Antonin Artaud, the living theatre, Grotowski's Poor Theatre and a dash of punk rock acting surrounded by shiploads of talent. It's once in a lifetime.