Sign in to follow this  
ManUtdRedDevils

Dragon Quest Builder Demo (Switch)

These games, you don't just build, right?  Like, you have levels and you are required to build something, then you move on to build something else?  Isn't there a timer to?

37 minutes ago, AndrewDean84 said:

These games, you don't just build, right?  Like, you have levels and you are required to build something, then you move on to build something else?  Isn't there a timer to?

Yea each area has its own quests, townspeople and materials. Once you complete an area, you enter a portal to a new area and start over from scratch. That is the part of the game some people don't like.  

Play the demo. I think you and your kids will like it. 

22 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Yea each area has its own quests, townspeople and materials. Once you complete an area, you enter a portal to a new area and start over from scratch. That is the part of the game some people don't like.  

Play the demo. I think you and your kids will like it. 

Yeah, I think if I was building something, I want to stay there, keep improving, etc.  Seems like a decorating game masked with building materials.

52 minutes ago, AndrewDean84 said:

Yeah, I think if I was building something, I want to stay there, keep improving, etc.  Seems like a decorating game masked with building materials.

Definitely not a decorating game. Its a 2D adventure game made in 3D with base building is how I would describe it.  The building aspect of the game really just acts like a skill tree. Collect ingredients, find recipes, and craft items, weapons and gear. Use such items to complete quests and vanquish evil. It is quite fun.