Sign in to follow this  
Jason

In “triumph of ignorance,” Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop touts $135 coffee enema

Other products and services she's pushed include a rock you shove inside of your vagina and vaginal steam cleaning. And go figure, they think that just visiting their website makes you unable to sue them:

But the claims are quickly followed by a lengthy disclaimer that notes such claims are “not necessarily” based on scientific evidence and its products are not intended to “treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease.” The company ends by stating that by “using this site for any purpose whatsoever… you are agreeing to indemnify Implant O’Rama LLC… from any claims or responsibility for anything.”

I mean, this site provides a service, its just not for the people who pay them money. Its for the rest of us to look on in wonder at the marvelous fools and think, "I'm hardly a genius, but damn I feel smart today!" This is a net public good! :sun:

45 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I mean, this site provides a service, its just not for the people who pay them money. Its for the rest of us to look on in wonder at the marvelous fools and think, "I'm hardly a genius, but damn I feel smart today!" This is a net public good! :sun:

I bet there is a silicon valley startup that is offering an enema as a service (EASS) valued at around $300 million. 

16 hours ago, TheLeon said:

To be fair, if your coffee enema costs less than $135, it's probably just some old Folger's, and you know that won't get the job done. 

I don't like coffee in any orifice but how could you use anything but Folger's for this: The best part of waking up is Folger's up your butt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dualhunter said:

I don't like coffee in any orifice but how could you use anything but Folger's for this: The best part of waking up is Folger's up your butt.

It's only January 8, but I SERIOUSLY doubt that any other post this entire year is going to top this one.

Sure, why not? I've already stuck things more questionable than that up there.

57 minutes ago, dualhunter said:

GOD DAMN