Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Keyser_Soze

NFL Week 14 - The Best Games Are On Thursday Night

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Wentz likely done for the season with a torn ACL. Awful.

 

Also, Texans trying to guarantee Tom Savage a nasty case of CTE. Classy.

 

Texans medical staff should be fired immediately for letting Savage return, didn’t even need the protocol to tell he was concussed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Wentz likely done for the season with a torn ACL. Awful.

 

Also, Texans trying to guarantee Tom Savage a nasty case of CTE. Classy.

 

Texans medical staff should be fired immediately for letting Savage return, didn’t even need the protocol to tell he was concussed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, johnny said:

Savage looked like he was gonna have a fucking seizure and he went back out there. A fucking disgrace. 


It was really really bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ESPN playoff machine has Bills in the sixth playoff spot.  If so, it is the first time they have been in that position, in December, in 18 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

 

I admire you trying to stay positive.

 

Hah. Look, I mean, the stats speak for themselves. Foles has above average stats. That's a good thing. It could have been so much worse, but not really much better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

 

Hah. Look, I mean, the stats speak for themselves. Foles has above average stats. That's a good thing. It could have been so much worse, but not really much better. 

 

I remember when Mark Sanchez was the starter. Good times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

Wentz is done

 

Patriots-Seahawks round 2

Seahawks aren't good enough to make it through the playoffs, especially with the defense as beat up as they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

Wentz is done

 

Patriots-Seahawks round 2

 

 

Wow, after last night and depending upon what happens this weekend there is still an outside chance the Pats could be playing in the first round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mikechorney said:

Jaclsonville getting a bye seems wrong....

 

 

I know, right Mike?

 

How different would things have been, order and results in that division, with a healthy Watson?  Even if J'Ville still would have won it I just think it would look different.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BuckFly said:

 

 

I know, right Mike?

 

How different would things have been, order and results in that division, with a healthy Watson?  Even if J'Ville still would have won it I just think it would look different.

 

 

 

What about a healthy Andrew Luck? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

 

What about a healthy Andrew Luck? :P

 

Ha!

 

BTW, even though the Bills were down to their wild cat quarterback, what no one really mentions in all that "snow advantage" for the Bills is that they almost lost to a 3 win dome team.

 

...great fun to watch, though.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

I wouldn't necessarily say this. Wentz is done but Foles is no chump. 

He’s no chump and he’s also not a quality starting QB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-12-10 at 7:58 PM, thewhyteboar said:

 

We both got what we wanted.

 

We desperately need this one this week or we might not make the playoffs at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×