Sign in to follow this  
SFLUFAN

Beyond Good and Evil 2: first "Space Monkey Report” livestream at 12:00 EST tomorrow

1 hour ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Thanks, but we already get regular "space monkey reports" from our Commander-in-chimp! 

So I can’t decide if I do a laughing or crying emoji to this..

BUT Beyond Good And Evil is one of my favorite games of all time by far. I’ve wanted this sequel for so long, but I kind of still don’t believe it will actually ever happen,

That reveal was awesome... then everything that followed was a disaster. I'm not sure there's enough people that care about that IP to really see it through to the immense ambitious end it's going for.

Ubisoft does need something new and fresh in their open-world games though, so I can see this as a sort of a good future investment into the tech and design going forward for the company.

Sort of in the same way AC, Farcry and now Watch Dogs, The Crew and Ghost Recon share some similar designs.

That reveal was just way too long. I would have appreciated a 2 minute trailer more. And mostly, release date? Without that I can’t be hyped.

On 12/6/2017 at 4:26 PM, SFLUFAN said:

@Space Monkey:P

The stream will be carried on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook.

I really do hope Ancel & company tone down some of the swearing from that monkey because it really was a turn off back at E3.

Everything about that monkey was irritating.