ManUtdRedDevils

PlayStation plus December US.....lol

Well, I've not played Darksiders 2 past the first 15 minutes and I love Kung Fu Panda...it could be better. It could be worse.

15 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

#FreeKnack

For reals. I don't even want Knack at this point but the fact that is has still never come to PS+ is a crime. 

Come on Sony, there is no reason to not offer, every year, one of your own major IPs from the previous year. This should be tradition and you should even let your fans vote on the title selection via PS Plus. Its the holidays, don't be a Scrooge! 

And in the same month as PSX. Sad.

I guess they got millions of new PS+ subs after winning Black Friday and are not even really trying at this point.

4 hours ago, Dodger said:

I thought December was supposed to be a decent month to entice all the people who get one for Christmas....

PS plus isn’t enticing anybody. Ever. 

1 hour ago, Biggie_Rich said:

PS plus isn’t enticing anybody. Ever. 

Well if you just got the system for Christmas and something cool like MGSV was free right when you picked it up with Plus, it might convince a few more people to get the service than normally would. 

I seriously just get PS+ to play online. Anything else I get between the games and discounts is just anoter added bonus that I don't count on for my satisfaction with PS+ as I just see it as the service to get online.

Plenty of you donks would pay $4 for Darksiders 2 if it was independently marked down. I wouldn't buy it retail, but I'm looking forward to diving in for an hour or 2. 

3 hours ago, Enlityn said:

Plenty of you donks would pay $4 for Darksiders 2 if it was independently marked down. I wouldn't buy it retail, but I'm looking forward to diving in for an hour or 2. 

I got it free years ago as a gift, then they brought out the remasters and I didn't get upgraded because I didn't have the DLC for it. :/

Also, still haven't played it. :P

On 12/3/2017 at 1:45 PM, GigersALIEN said:

Darksiders 2 is kinda decent if you can get past the sub 30 fps. It plays like an action RPG with actual loot found on slain enemies you can equip. 

The PS4 version is sub-30fps??? It’s a PS3/360 game