Dodger

X1X Enhanced Games

1 hour ago, mikechorney said:

My hands, are coincidentially, mirror reflections of each other.  Which is why I prefer having my analog sticks symmmetrical.

That said, the other parts of the Xbox Elite controller are SOOOO good.  I prefer it over the PS4 controller...

That said for FPS's, all controllers suck....

My hands, coincidentally, are man hands. Pretty sad that my thumbs constantly bump each other on PS controllers. Hell, even the sticks touched (PS3 anyways). FPS games are excellent on controllers, assuming proper sensitivity settings, dead zone etc. It's a level playing field on consoles, for the most part.

16 minutes ago, Bourne Perfect said:

My hands, coincidentally, are man hands. Pretty sad that my thumbs constantly bump each other on PS controllers. Hell, even the sticks touched (PS3 anyways). FPS games are excellent on controllers, assuming proper sensitivity settings, dead zone etc. It's a level playing field on consoles, for the most part.

I've had this complaint going back to the PS3 when I used to play Warhawk and Starhawk religiously. The internet told me a was wrong and had freakishly large hands... (Protip: I don't) They also said I was somehow holding the controller wrong.

16 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I've had this complaint going back to the PS3 when I used to play Warhawk and Starhawk religiously. The internet told me a was wrong and had freakishly large hands... (Protip: I don't) They also said I was somehow holding the controller wrong.

Yes, it's a shitty design regardless of hand size, if the sticks can actually hit each other. Actually, more like a broken design.

16 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

A PS4 controller has grips that come off at a different angle than the Xbox One controller.  Thus they do rest on different parts of your palm.

If you hold a PS4 controller like you would hold an XB1 controller, it will be uncomfortable and your thumbs would probably hit each other.

If you hold an XB1 controller like you would hold a PS4 controller, it will be uncomfortable and the triggers would be difficult to pull.

41 minutes ago, Bourne Perfect said:

Man hands?  So you're saying that anyone who finds the PS4 controller comfortable is either a woman or a child?

1 minute ago, Bourne Perfect said:

Yes, it's a shitty design regardless of hand size, if the sticks can actually hit each other. Actually, more like a broken design.

The sticks cannot actually hit each other.  Not on a PS3 controller.  Not on a PS4 controller.

4 minutes ago, mikechorney said:

A PS4 controller has grips that come off at a different angle than the Xbox One controller.  Thus they do rest on different parts of your palm.

If you hold a PS4 controller like you would hold an XB1 controller, it will be uncomfortable and your thumbs would probably hit each other.

If you hold an XB1 controller like you would hold a PS4 controller, it will be uncomfortable and the triggers would be difficult to pull.

Man hands?  So you're saying that anyone who finds the PS4 controller comfortable is either a woman or a child?

The sticks cannot actually hit each other.  Not on a PS3 controller.  Not on a PS4 controller.

@Bourne Perfect see what I mean? :P

I personally love the PS4s controller. I find it more comfortable than the XBOX Xs for sure.

13 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

13 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I do. And apparently I said you had the hands of a woman or child, so accept my deepest apologies (or condolences lol), and be grateful that MS and Nintendo made asymmetrical sticks for you and I exclusively.

*man hand powerful high five*

Is there a way to make the sticks tighter on the xbone controller? They don't feel nearly as good as the 360 or PS4 controller.

53 minutes ago, Gillian_Seed said:

Is there a way to make the sticks tighter on the xbone controller? They don't feel nearly as good as the 360 or PS4 controller.

You can go into the accessories app and change the sensitivity of the sticks that way but as far as making them physically tighter I see no way of doing that other than modding your controller.

35 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Admittedly, The current PS4 controller is the best controller Sony has done to date.

EASILY

3 hours ago, The def star said:

You can go into the accessories app and change the sensitivity of the sticks that way but as far as making them physically tighter I see no way of doing that other than modding your controller.

Yeah I meant physically. Guess I'll have to get that mod since I do have man hands.

lol i don’t know if it made me cum but yes it looks amazing! Right now I’m just waiting for Okami to come out at 9pm in 4k!

1 hour ago, The def star said:

I ended up getting Destiny 2 for me and my buddy and can't wait to check out the enhancements!

It looks better than my PS4 Pro version. I was really pleased.