chakoo

Canadian Deals - Community Thread!!

Some good Switch deals coming to BestBuy tomorrow: - Mario + Rabbids will be $29.99 - Skyrim, Doom, Fire Emblem Warriors for the Switch will be $49.99 - $20 BestBuy Gift Card with Switch purchase

@chakoo

I bought a Super NT so I have to hold off on buying other stuff but that Mario & Rabbids is tempting. Mostly because I had a copy but sold it to help pay for Mario Od. but I loved M&R

Rabbids is sold out right now, I ordered FE Warriors, should be here Monday..

On 3/3/2018 at 2:03 PM, Mike said:

Rabbids is sold out right now, I ordered FE Warriors, should be here Monday..

Nice. It seems people are able to price match Rabbids at walmart by just taking in the best buy flyer. =)

Also let me know how you like FE Warriors. As silly as this sounds, i'm just going to hold out and wait till I can find the 3DS game for $30 and buy that version. I really don't think I would play it all that much and I want to collect all n3ds cart releases.

1 hour ago, chakoo said:

Nice. It seems people are able to price match Rabbids at walmart by just taking in the best buy flyer. =)

Also let me know how you like FE Warriors. As silly as this sounds, i'm just going to hold out and wait till I can find the 3DS game for $30 and buy that version. I really don't think I would play it all that much and I want to collect all n3ds cart releases.

I'd go to Wal mart but last time I tried to buy a ps4 game there they had the wrong key and couldn't open the glass case lol...I'm too lazy to go there today 

2 hours ago, chakoo said:

I'm not sure when I'm going to start it, I've already getting a small backlog going...Doom, Skyrim I've hardly played and now fe warriors..this is all thanks to my habit of just playing ultra street fighter 2 when I have free time, I'm already over 200 hours played in it.