chakoo

Canadian Deals - Community Thread!!

With the holiday shopping season upon us. I though it would be good for us to make a mega thread to share any and all deals we can find for Canadians. 

Lets start out by getting the word out that this thread exist. 

@Mike

@apoc81

Walmart pre blackfriday deals are up

https://www.walmart.ca/en/video-games/black-friday-sneak-peek-deals/N-120+27573

------------------------------------

3DS: Super Mario Maker, Mario Party Star Rush ($30)

PS4: Horizon, Uncharted The Lost Legacy, Crash ($30)

Multi: Battlefield 1, Overwatch, Agents of Mayhem, COD: BO3 ($30)

Microsoft's Black Friday Deals (Few deals start tomorrow, rest next week)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/b/black-friday?ranMID=36509&ranEAID=CAqD7bLWUPI &ranSiteID=CAqD7bLWUPI-4ArGXox.mbEFUElGu7joGg&tduid=(f3590ddcd6404805d2c886276fbdcd0e)(240780)(2316686)(CAqD7bLWUPI-4ArGXox.mbEFUElGu7joGg)()

This is a high price but compared to it's original price it's a pretty good deal

Microsoft Surface Book 1 (i5, 8GB Ram, 128GB SSD) $1,366.90

https://www.amazon.ca/Microsoft-Surface-Book-128GB-Intel/dp/B0163GQJOU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1510890016&sr=8-4&keywords=surface+book&dpID=419JhZ2ylwL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Depending how the discount works out. It is possible the surface pro (i5, 8GB, 256GB) (2017) w/ black cover will be $1400 after discount for blackfriday. So keep that in mind.

It's not that great a deal but toys r us Canada has most current gen newer releases for buy 3 get $15 off, so Save $5 a game, not great deal, would be better if it was buy 2 get 1 free

On 12/2/2017 at 9:58 PM, Rbk_3 said:

Why no you tag me :(

Sorry. I don't remember all who live in canada on the forums. The goal is for people to @ other Canadians so they know of the thread. =)

@chakoo

lego games on sale at bestbuy Canada for switch

lego Ninjago 39.99(79.99)

lego worlds 24.99(39.99)

Lego undercover 29.99(49.99)

lego marvel super heroes 2 59.99(79.99)

Bestbuy.ca Boxing Day sale starts tonight @ 3pm Pacific 6 eastern, a few game deals like FIFA 18 and NBA 2K18 are half off for $39.99 each, I think Mario Rabbids is $49.99($30 off) I was hoping Skyrim would been Sale(Switch) but it's not :(

@chakoo

To be honest, not really anything stellar that wasn't already on sale over black friday. The only addition seems to be $10 off metroid 3DS but still leaves it at $40.

If anyone is a fan of monster headphones there's a decent boxing week sale.  Normally the monster hd headphones are 179.  Its on sale for 80.  Snagged one tonight.

If you live near Downtown Toronto, Game Centre is having some great deals for boxing day (a rareity).

https://www.facebook.com/gamecentre/

I don't know off hand the PS4/XBO sales but for what is of interest to me they have the following 3DS games for $30 ($20 off)
Pokemon Sun/Moon (Not Ultra)

Mario & Luigi Paper Jam

Mario Sports Superstar

Lots of sales on used games (B1G1F for DS, PS2, XB OG, Wii)

I was really hoping Skyrim for Switch would be on sale....sadly it's not and I'll probably end up buying it next week at full price