Sign in to follow this  
GuyWhoPostsThings

I'm really liking Persona 5. Let's talk about it!

8 hours ago, Rev said:

Don't really worry about maxing all the relationships because you can start over and it saves your relationship progress so you'll be able to see all the storylines one way or another.

Yay!

So NG+, I take it, allows you to save relationship statuses, levels, and the personas you have? When you get new characters, their Personas are already leveled high? And enemies are stronger, I'd assume. Is there anything else I'm missing?

You keep your inventory, personas, skill stat and any level 10 perk from relationship from previous game.  Everything else resets.  Enemies are same.  You can pretty much auto attack everything with your high level gear though.  

8 minutes ago, eggydoo said:

You keep your inventory, personas, skill stat and any level 10 perk from relationship from previous game.  Everything else resets.  Enemies are same.  You can pretty much auto attack everything with your high level gear though.  

So enemies are just as weak and sub-10 relationships are reset?

11 hours ago, Rev said:

Don't really worry about maxing all the relationships because you can start over and it saves your relationship progress so you'll be able to see all the storylines one way or another.

I doubt I’ll be playing a second play through, but this is good to know. 

6 minutes ago, GuyWhoPostsThings said:

Nope all reset but if you got the lvl10 perk, you already have it on ng+

Its really easy to get back up to 10 though since your stats are already max and you have stupid amount of time

Just now, eggydoo said:

Nope all reset but if you got the lvl10 perk, you already have it on ng+

Its really easy to get back up to 10 though since your stats are already max and you have stupid amount of time

Good to know. This is a game I may NG+ (side note: GOD, I love the games this year).

This is good to know for whom I'll be trying to take to 10. I have a couple I'm working on.

Oh I didn't know they reset the relationships. That sucks.. But, yeah, if all your stats remain, you can just blow through all the relationships. Might be neat to watch them again anyway.

2 hours ago, Rev said:

Oh I didn't know they reset the relationships. That sucks.. But, yeah, if all your stats remain, you can just blow through all the relationships. Might be neat to watch them again anyway.

Yep,  plus you're so OP, you can beat the palaces in one go, then another day for the boss.  I tried NG+ but I literally got bored after a bit since I was just hanging out, sleeping, hanging out sleeping :lol:  So i just decided to youtube the relationship events instead.

On 11/16/2017 at 6:23 AM, GuyWhoPostsThings said:

Make sure to talk to all your maxed social links on the last day to get the key item.

14 hours ago, Gillian_Seed said:

Make sure to talk to all your maxed social links on the last day to get the key item.

Thanks!

Right now, I don't want to get to the last day. :P 

I actually have no idea how many palaces there are, but I've made sure not to find out either. I've been playing the game for 60+ hours and I'm totally fine with continuing for however long. With Thanksgiving coming and a big vacation coming up, I probably won't finish this game until December. 

Aww.

Spoiler

When Ryuji texted, "Futaba's better than some cat helping us!" and Morgana just stayed silent with that bummed look on his face, I felt so bad for him. :( 

He's been one of the most useful guys, and I just want convo options that allow me to tell him that and that I wouldn't care if he remained a cat. :P 

Like, I figure it'll work out in the end for his character arc, but I hate seeing him like that.