Sign in to follow this  
Keyser_Soze

NFL Week 10 - So You're Saying There's a Chance?

frEh4Xz.png

Looks like a lot of lopsided matchups this week. @BuckFly's favorite bing predictions has the patriots a 79% favorite over the Broncos with Steelers 77% and Lions 75%

Shockingly enough Giants are slightly favored over the 49ers but if the 9ers want a shot at a win this is the week to get it.

TNF is going to be on NBC from now on, sadly Tony can't come to the NBC game.

6 hours ago, Amazatron said:

Please get rid of Thursday Night Football.

Thanksgiving should be the only Thursday games.

@Keyser_Soze

@Biggie_Rich

@thewhyteboar

@Slug

Good batch of games this weekend.

Falcons staying in the division hunt against a Zeekless Cowboys team, who they are also in a battle with over a wildcard spot.

Seattle last night keeping pace with the Rams, albeit now at with it being a little more difficult with Sherman out.

Washington looking like they will chase and pass Dallas over the next few weeks, but with a big test against Minny.

and the Bills at New ERA against maybe the best team in football right now, New Orleans, in what unfortunately will be nice weather for Brees to air it out.

...and, thanks as always to Keyser for doing these threads.  Much appreciated, man.

2 minutes ago, BuckFly said:

Washington looking like they will chase and pass Dallas over the next few weeks, but with a big test against Minny.

I'm really hoping we pull that one off.  It would set us up nicely as our schedule gets appreciably easier after that.  The roughest part of our slate really was the first half.

4 minutes ago, Slug said:

I'm really hoping we pull that one off.  It would set us up nicely as our schedule gets appreciably easier after that.  The roughest part of our slate really was the first half.

The last two games here in DC I went to and we lost so I'm staying home for this one.  SKOL VIKINGS!!!....hopefully that bye week helped.  

22 minutes ago, Alpha1Cowboy said:

The last two games here in DC I went to and we lost so I'm staying home for this one.  SKOL VIKINGS!!!....hopefully that bye week helped.  

Man when you come to the games in DC you gotta let me know so you can come to my tailgate. Srsly.

- Slug

1 hour ago, Slug said:

Man when you come to the games in DC you gotta let me know so you can come to my tailgate. Srsly.

- Slug

I concur...they do look fun....Tailgating at a Vikings game in Minny is less than optimal...or at least it used to be.

3 hours ago, BuckFly said:

and the Bills at New ERA against maybe the best team in football right now, New Orleans, in what unfortunately will be nice weather for Brees to air it out.

Woah there cowboy....  Wait until they play a team at home with a winning record before declaring them "the best team in football".

40 minutes ago, mikechorney said:

Woah there cowboy....  Wait until they play a team at home with a winning record before declaring them "the best team in football".

The Panthers and Lions are good teams. Other than that they have a pretty weak schedule Rams probably the best team remaining on their schedule.

2 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You like that!

Just sayin'.  :P  I think we're a little better than the Rams.

1 hour ago, mikechorney said:

The Saints are playing some good football as of late. But yeah, I would say they’re the best in the league. 

39 minutes ago, Slug said:

Just sayin'.  :P  I think we're a little better than the Rams.

Rams are playing out of their minds right now. It’s been a great half a season for them. Time will tell if they can maintain it. 

1 hour ago, mikechorney said:

I see what you did there, Mike...the man knows his football!

Honestly, though, MC, they have won 6 straight games, their defense is better and the running game is...running.

Additionally, and as I believe I have stated before around here, their leader is the greatest QB that no one gives a damn about in NFL history.  I am going to be sorry when that guy is gone.

5 minutes ago, Biggie_Rich said:

Rams are playing out of their minds right now. It’s been a great half a season for them. Time will tell if they can maintain it. 

They are, and it has been.  Don't wanna take anything away from them.  But I'd argue that it's a weeeee bit of smoke and mirrors due to them roflstomping garbage teams.  They've got a couple quality wins (Dallas...Jags), with the rest being basically Rams vs. Girl Scout Troop #83.  And their 2 losses?  They were against us and a Seahawks team that we just beat.  That doesn't necessarily mean we're better, but the argument can be made that we're up there with them.  If New Orleans or anyone else is looking past the 'skins on their schedule, they haven't been paying attention.

5 minutes ago, Slug said:

They are, and it has been.  Don't wanna take anything away from them.  But I'd argue that it's a weeeee bit of smoke and mirrors due to them roflstomping garbage teams.  They've got a couple quality wins (Dallas...Jags), with the rest being basically Rams vs. Girl Scout Troop #83.  And their 2 losses?  They were against us and a Seahawks team that we just beat.  That doesn't necessarily mean we're better, but the argument can be made that we're up there with them.  If New Orleans or anyone else is looking past the 'skins on their schedule, they haven't been paying attention.

Yeah I’m not sold on the Rams just yet.