Mike

It's Friday!!! What Are You Playing on Your Handhelds/Hybrids This Weekend?

It's Friday and I have only played Ultra Street Fighter II...god I love that game @GameDadGrant theres a mix of players on there, very good fighters and some great japanese players lately, and then a bunch of poor fighters LOL..

think this game will have a good sized community for a long time, cant forget that some of these people are playing on their TV, some on handheld mode..good stuff!

@Mike

For sure. I'll no doubt be playing some of that this weekend. I also recently picked up Gear.Club Unlimited as well so I wanted to check that out. And of course, I got Xenoblade Chronicles 2 but that's going to be put on the back burner for now. Got too many other "big" games I want to clear off my plate before I tackle that one. That said, I'll also put some time into:

Pokémon Ultra Sun

Monster Hunter Stories

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

I need to play more Street Fighter Tonight, I've only put 90 hours in and want to hit 100 hours haha :)

Zelda and Metroid Fed Force. I'm a bit regretting that last one purely on gyro controls. =|

On 12/1/2017 at 8:39 PM, chakoo said:

Zelda and Metroid Fed Force. I'm a bit regretting that last one purely on gyro controls. =|

Are you playing Federation Force solo?

Pretty much played Street Fighter all weekend, nephew stopped by and he played FIFA on my Switch, it's all he will play lol

12 hours ago, Rodimus said:

I'm playing Castlevania 2 on GameBoy via GBA SP.

Excellent!

I've been playing a bit of the Lost Sphear demo on Switch, and more Pokémon Ultra Sun on 3DS.

The analog stick on my left joycon is dodgy. Unless I can get my wife to drive me to media markt, and they have a left joycon, or a procontroller in stock... I won't be playing much...