Mike

It's Friday!!! What Are You Playing on Your Handhelds/Hybrids This Weekend?

Splatoon 2(Switch)

Ultra Street Fighter 2(Switch)

maybe some NBA 2K18 as well, but mostly Splatoon and Street Fighter

While the Switch would primarily be a handheld to me, it still feels weird for it to dominate threads in this board...

Im playing (or trying to play) Natural Doctrine on Vita... got it for 5cdn during last sale... and it makes me want to smash something.  i should switch to easy mode im thinking... it was the "default" option when starting the game i believe...

I've strangely enough been putting a lot of time into Tekken 3D: Prime Edition lately. Just grinding through Survival Mode and unlocking all the various Tekken cards. 

It's a mostly "mindless" thing for me to do while watching TV or whatever. 

After I get burned out on Tekken, I suspect I'll be diving into Monster Hunter Stories or Yo-Kai Watch 2. (and maybe Pokémon Ultra Sun/Moon when those drop!)

Going to be playing ultra street fighter 2 on my hybrid and a bit of NBA 2K18 will be played as well

Since Stardew Valley came out, I have not played anything else except for about an hour of Splatoon. Now I have finished the community centre and got married on my second save, the urge to play it is beginning to fall off. 

I bought Sonic Mania ages ago, but only played it for about half an hour. I will probably give that a go after lunch today. 

4 minutes ago, maddux4163 said:

Amazing now this game is a full fledged console version in my hands..............

It’s awesome. 

I just completed the main story on mario yesterday, so probably do some more post game content this weekend then either move back to DQ7 or pick a new 3DS game to start. I'm sitting on a few new games that I have not opened yet.

19 hours ago, Biggie_Rich said:

Skyrim SWITCH handheld mode

Nice bro, I'll be playing Street Fighter in handheld mode of course!

6 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

Got some Namco Museum and ULTRA Street Fighter II in so far already. 

Man, Pac-Man VS is still a blast!

Ultra Street Fighter II is my most played Switch Game so far...80 hours, which is not really even that much time, I've got guys who have 200+ hours logged in some Switch games it's nuts

I'm going to play Christmas Nights to unlock Sonic Nights. It is a crap shoot but it will just take me playing the game over and over again. Then I will play Night Trap and try to get a 100%

21 hours ago, Rodimus said:

I'm going to play Christmas Nights to unlock Sonic Nights. It is a crap shoot but it will just take me playing the game over and over again. Then I will play Night Trap and try to get a 100%

On a handheld?

5 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

On a handheld?

Playing Sonic Mania on Switch and Casstlevania Dracula X Chronicles on Vita. I also unlocked Sonic Nights on Saturn earlier today. Also Night Trap on Vita via remote play.

I mostly played Street Fighter on my Switch, Also hoping the Soul Calibur 6 Switch rumors are true..it's being revealed in December